Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotchips

I'm fairly certain its a very dark freckle because I noticed it a lot when she was totally bare faced the other day too.
has she not done numerous videos of her skincare routine and makeup and she always had a blemish/freckle free face??? just shows how fake it all is

Reactions: 1

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
For someone that has lived in America for such a long time and no doubt has planned to renew her visa (hence why she can’t dare let Anyone know that she and her sister are actually working a Job) you would think that she would mention the 13 service members of the military that were killed last week but no. Crickets as usual from this entitled pos

Bella_31tg

I can’t believe how many comments she has gotten about a sofa. ‘So wow’ ‘holy moly’ ‘dreamy’
Pippa even commented.
Like.. it’s a 3k couch, no?

irishgirlo

I kind of thought when Erika put up the stories with a "sneak peak" of the jewellery line, that she was highlighting all the work Kaelin was doing for the shoot? She normally didn't praise Kaelin that much for previous shoots...maybe having archived evidence ready in case there's a problem for K with visa?

Mudmasque

Bet Erikuha was raging Marc Jacobs had a Black Tote for her!. The beige would’ve been way more her 🙄

Wheretonext

VIP Member
She looks great. It’s that the fact stupid childish long hair isn’t draped across her face.
No offensive to people with long hair.

Emilyinparis20

163,000 “followers” the likes on that picture truly suggest a true representation of where she’s stands! And even then she probably asked mummy, kealin, David, Tammy to like it! She must be losing her shit
wow, I didn’t realise it was so low on likes (I still only see”and others”)!! How any brand could look at her engagement levels and think she’s a good choice! Her content is soooo stale and repetitive though so I’m not surprised no one cares

• Heart