Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Ah photo albums to put the photos of your 30th in! Seriously how much can one person milk one occasion!!!!
so so annoying, we get it Erika you recently turned 30, imagine poor Tommy he has been probably been sweating for the last year of make sure he got her the right present for the so called queen

Reactions: 2

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I'm sick pestle and mortar are doing collab with her I love their Vit C but over my dead body will I part with another penny
Came on here to say the same, I’d only ordered a new bottle, it’s fab, I’m raging. I use their eye cream, vit c, ha and night oil. Raging.

Hotchips

I think she has mentioned Emma Hardie skincare outside of advertising too.
Supergoop also, i think they brought out an SPF highlighter and eye shadow range that she mentioned once before but i am not sure if it was a collab or personal use.

Is she just not going to post anymore videos? She said the pt 3 home tour would come yet 4 weeks later….

Reactions: 1
Real talk (and maybe i just missed it) but she says shes been using pestle and mortar since like 2017… but has anyone ever seen her talk about using their products until this collab? Also shes gotten so much work done on her face, could anyone even know if the products work? Lol
She has talked about them often to be fair

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Do any of the Irish insta huns in NYC hang out with anyone who isn’t Irish? See Laura Dorgan with a snap from a run with loads a Irish - they all seem to be the same, not a American friend between them