Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcfeez

VIP Member
She's lived in that apartment since May I believe and it still only looks like they've sort of moved in. "A work in progress" ? I could understand if they'd bought this place and were slowly getting it perfect but they rent and move every couple of years! It sounds exhausting worrying so much over bits of furniture.

I hope she’s learned her lesson not to get dodgy work done on her face in Mexico. the crease on one side of her face is getting worse. The hair isn’t hiding it too well!!! I think Erica, this is why you haven’t been posting on your channel so much. 🤥… that and your new job.!
Is this not just dimples? I have these too but my skin doesn't look as saggy as this (unless this is what you're referring to?)

Reactions: 1

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Agree, even though she's a pain in the whole, her hair colour is amazing and I always thought she had a very unique face. She's not conventionally pretty by American standards but she definitely had something. Can't believe the difference now
Im new here. I haven’t watched her for ages. Is she still in New York ?

Marybee23

Can someone explain whats going on with the carpet/mat beneath the sofa- its really nice but is it just as a set up as its present in some photos and then other photos have the aul herringbone tiles?

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
This has been the biggest build up to an apartment reveal ever! And it'll just be white and beige everywhere anyway, prob almost replicate all the furniture she had in the old place! Bore off Urka
Also probably spent weeks on the beg

Julesffs

Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?
I think you’d be better with Aimee Connolly sculpted. Her advisors do one on one consultation and can tailor to your skin

Sav1977

I wonder will her biometric passport pic still match her face next time she tries to come home…
Jesus I had a look on her feed earlier. (Stopped following ages ago with the boredom). She’s like a completely different girl. Really sad to see. Is she trying to get onto real housewives I wonder?😂

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Because she comes across as a creature of habit - likes a brand and sticks with it and never indicates that she's trying anything new.
She uses the same stuff all the time, unless she's getting paid to promote something else! Hair care, make up, skin care, she changes as often as her knickers for the gram and for money, and then goes back to her old reliables when the camera is off! So disingenuous!!

oac

Wonder how much they paid for the rights to use that gossip girl voice over for commercial purposes… 🤣

irishgirlo

Isn't that how she gets around rent increases, moving apartments every year or so? Maybe I'm naive, but are they allowed to increase rent like that within a rental agreement period?

manifestinginfluencers

Was she asking for recommendations in Ireland or New Yark just to nab a freebie? She is zero craic. Well it appears like that on camera, extremely wooden and just talking about her appearance, her ring finger, her birthday, her Collabs, her unfurnished apartment BUT she never shares any interesting thoughts!!!!

orla1989

She seems like a nice girl but honestly how in her mind does she think she can be an influencer?????
She’s so boring, not good looking one bit and all she does is snap basic photos??
I really wonder how she funds her New York lifestyle. I’m sorry but she hardly earns that much! And mammy and daddy surely cannot be helping any more they’d be broke otherwise!