Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member

The lowdown on Aoife

Reactions: 2

CNK

Saw another home account share it and tagged who actually makes the couch and it's $4k from them 😟 like why would you spend that on a couch that's so impractical 🤯

mcfeez

VIP Member
has she not done numerous videos of her skincare routine and makeup and she always had a blemish/freckle free face??? just shows how fake it all is
I've definitely thought this recently too! I swear her skin was always a lot, not clearer per se but definitely less dark freckles/moles/sun damage (?) etc in the past.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I'm confused. How has Tommy not seen his parents in 2 years? He was home for Xmas where were the parents if not in Kerry.
And what's with the trashy cut out out dresses?
She must have 50 of them at this stage.
Cover it up love, you don't have much to show and nobody wants to see it anyway.

• Haha

CNK

Wonder how much she gets for a collab like this? Like 2% of sales or a flat fee?

dee_mc

VIP Member
I can't imagine Erika working behind a bar but equally I can't think what other work she'd be able to pick up for cash (assuming the visa laws are very tight)

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Not exactly a tenuous link for it to be mentioned.
They were all living in NYC at the same time not too long ago.
And I’d say they are all gossipy about each other’s whereabouts, highs and lows!
Much like we do here.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
I hope she’s learned her lesson not to get dodgy work done on her face in Mexico. the crease on one side of her face is getting worse. The hair isn’t hiding it too well!!! I think Erica, this is why you haven’t been posting on your channel so much. 🤥… that and your new job.!

Attachments

• Wow

uncleted

VIP Member
Isn't that how she gets around rent increases, moving apartments every year or so? Maybe I'm naive, but are they allowed to increase rent like that within a rental agreement period?
That’s usually the work around in the city, landlords can and will increase rent by a certain %age every year so it makes more sense to move and get the discount. I used to think they were mad moving every year but that’s likely why. Almost every apartment complex offers a move in deal like one month free and no move in fees

ECH

VIP Member
She's definitely angling for a proposal with that message on her story about planning the wedding

PurplePie

Chatty Member
It's amusing to see her try so hard on TikTok and get practically zero engagement. I feel like a lot of creators who had a bit of popularity on YT and Instagram really struggle to translate that success to TikTok.