Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

21tales

Unless you’re buying completely outright mortgage free, not sure you’d get any significant financial return given taxes and other monthly costs

Would have to be some investment to fund that. Knowing NYC prices those bday weekend festivities would have to be pushing a $10-15k price tag. Maybe she’ll do some stories with her expert financial tips to enlighten us, like Louise Cooney did that one time… 🤣
Please say this is on YouTube!?

Ryan80

VIP Member
Yes was thinking this too, poor girl hasn’t seen her family in well over a year and those foxes and Lorna and char Casey all went home
Think Char Casey has an American Passport so is able to travel directly to US. She shouldn't have travelled at all when it was advised not to.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Has she actually just come on to recap her make up masterclass with a mascara smudge under her eye and on her face? 😂😂 Or what is the black mark?
I'm fairly certain its a very dark freckle because I noticed it a lot when she was totally bare faced the other day too.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
There you have it again the smug head on her promoting an Irish based company directly with an incentive aimed for an Irish following! Is she following the correct laws for the same? Shady as fuck

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Just sayimg it here because she has no page but Laura Dorgan partying in Miami and she's made no acknowledgement of the awful situation with the apartment collapse, I found it a wee bit distasteful, maybe I'm being overly sensitive.
Same I would have thought it would have been acknowledged at least, she is celebrating her Anniversary but still I do agree with u, jus a mention out of respect - surprised at her, we will need to get a thread for her at this rate!

Fitzytour

But wouldn't she have a mortgage on it? So probably more of an investment rather than funding her lifestyle...
Yeah absolutely, I have no idea what the market in New York is like but in Ireland you can rent out for double the mortgage repayment so still get a tidy little income etc but I would imagine it would be very difficult to buy in new york so don't know how true it is...

Smithsmile

So a girl I know is from killorglin and she said she heard from her friends in killorglin that Erica bought an apartment in New York and rents it out (not a very chic apartment) but bought it and the rent money helping fund her lifestyle... obviously it's Chinese whispers and I don't know how true it is...but interesting theory non the less
I don’t think you can buy property when on a visa. She’d need permanent residency aka green card for that.