Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
The colour of her hair in ad for the hair mask v the colour of her hair in the white dress is extremely different!!!

Reactions: 2
People in the real world who had a birthday at the weekend have 3 days work down since....im gonna have to ignore the stories for the next week or two i think..i could nearly set that table in my sleep now ive seen it posted so many times at this stage
I know, it gets to the stage where I've seen it that much its lost any wow factor, I'm like ah it's just boring now. She hasn't even started on Saturdays pictures yet because she just got them back🙄🙄notions. Why would she have professional pictures taken of the next day?! . How shockingly self invested is she.

Emilyinparis20

I'm fairly certain its a very dark freckle because I noticed it a lot when she was totally bare faced the other day too.
It’s under her eye too though? Maybe it is a freckle, can’t say I’ve noticed before but the under eye bit definitely looks like smudge! No hate, who hasn’t smudged their mascara before, I know I have!

Peppy23

Just pointing out that she too chose to travel in the height of a pandemic and also said her dog was a support dog and brought it in the cabin. Make of that what you will.

Does her fella have an American passport too?
That’s a good question! She was just home this time and he didn’t go with her. Did he go at Christmas?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how her "photodump" of first time in NC was like she could have been anywhere- we didnt even need to know where she was as the photos are all of her and her siamese twin along with a load of girls all wearing white (what age ru).
Also someone mentioned the shoe wall- I dont understand why u would want to prep your room like a store front and can you imagine the smell from the shoes.🤔
Also theyd just all keep geting dusty

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She has no real genuine friends so her mom has to fill the spot
I was just thinking something similar.

I do remember her and Kaelin visiting a friend in Sydney, but has she ever had a visitor that wasnt her mother? Shes been there so long its hard to fathom how no one has visited??

rhil

I’ve been thinking for awhile that something is weird about it. I follow some people who have a lot less followers, sat around 40/50K and they post content much more frequently, and work with seemingly bigger brands.
She does have the jewellery collaboration so potentially that is a passive income 🤷🏻‍♀️ The only alternative I can think off is that she does other work on the side.
I know it’s none of our business how she funds her lifestyle, but I used to live in New York and her whole shtick about “hustling” always made me feel like I should be doing more, and almost guilty when I would take time to rest
Maybe she just charges a lot for collabs? The amount influencers earn is insane, I think I'd get sick if I knew all the details

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
This all started about 4/5 years ago. When Retro also had a real job or had just started going full time influencer. Can’t remember exactly. LadyBear had a really strong blog too but her career opportunities where so insane so she choose the traditional route. If Retro had been offered a job with NY Vogue she would never have choose to be just an influencer!
thanks for the info, very interesting!

jasmine89

Just pointing out that she too chose to travel in the height of a pandemic and also said her dog was a support dog and brought it in the cabin. Make of that what you will.

Does her fella have an American passport too?
In fairness to her she did actually address the dog thing when someone asked her at Christmas instead of shying away from it. I think if she was allowed to travel and stuck to the rules why hold it against her just because others can't. I think her fella has a green card i remember her mentioning it in a q+a a while back

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Looks like you’d fall off it trying to get comfy. It’s also not level (are they separate pieces?) that would annoy me.

rhil

What did she expect putting up a pic of a sitting room that looks like a clinic 😒 I love minimalism too but that person who messaged her is right about adding some colour

mcfeez

VIP Member
She's always plastered in fake tan: I'd imagine her natural skintone is blue-white, but she might be one of those redheads that actually takes a colour.
Who knows - we've never seen her without a full coat of BPerfect
Her colouring would suggest she can't tan but who knows, as you say. She had quite a bare face the other day for doing the CT make up and I was surprised by the amount of pigmentation she has on her face, especially with how much she promotes that SPF brand.