Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeGrandSure

Bad as Erika is at talking into her videos, Kaelin is pure amateur hour! She sounds like she's rushing through some script with the most basic vocabulary and the constant "like", painful to listen to! And the over-lined lips, wtf.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm currently out on my terrace in shorts and a t-shirt cause it's 25 degrees in NYC today and Retro is trotting around in a black polo neck and a full-length wool coat. Literally melting looking at her
Oh because she loves layering and autumn fashion. 🙄Same old boring outfits

Julesffs

She’s no longer searchable if you’re a new Instagram account 😂
So she’s made the move to a full time job obviously

• Haha

Semillon

I watched the YouTube vlog…behind the scenes of p&m collab! When she goes into the bathroom to take off her make, she says that she first uses the “erase” cleansing balm, which is not in the “kit” & then goes in with the cleanser (renew, I think) that is in the “kit”. Is she seriously attempting to flog a kit with a video that more or less says that the cleanser included is no good for taking off make up?! Am I mishearing it?!

irishjen

VIP Member
I'd say she's working as well there is no way her life can remain sustainable she's doing even less than pre pandemic

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think you’d be better with Aimee Connolly sculpted. Her advisors do one on one consultation and can tailor to your skin
Thanks Gals for the recommendations, I live in Oz so will look into Aimee Connolly's sculpted and see if it can be delivered over here. We're in lockdown so have plenty of time to try sort out my skin. Sorry for derailing. Back to the bore that is Retro😊

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Scundered for her, she really is a complete and utter control freak! All for insta content Having seen what she shares I truly don’t see what he sees in her she’s disingenuous fraud ,sly, contriving, shallow, and most of all spoiled entitled brat with few morals!

BeGrandSure

Sorry to derail the thread but it might also spice things up from the fox snoozefest, but is life of a lady bear half American or what? Her American twang is unbearable. Is it just from this stint she’s done in the US as a young professional or did she live there as a child?
Her mother is from Boston, but have to agree, her accent can grate sometimes.

ECH

VIP Member
now that biden has still not lifted the travel ban, will she chance a repeat of the NY - Kerry- Mexico - NY round trip before the end of the year i wonder. Doing it twice would be seriously cheeky
With the travel corridor with the UK, they might be able to enter via that route and through Northern Ireland instead maybe

21tales

What’s the story has she given up on YouTube? How will she keep making money at this rate?

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Like her page the views on her YouTube video is laughable! She really needs to wake up to the fact that people are done with her sneaky (new job, covid, Irish content but lives in new Yark) entitled ways! The most engagement she has had in months is of a budget cream sofa 🤪

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
I love retro’s super helpful post about her mom navigating travelling from Ireland to NY!
Answering all those questions…so so detailed and so so helpful!
Compared to the total silence when she travelled back last March…months later & she still hasn’t fessed up that herself and silent Bob (Kaelin) went through Mexico!!
Where was the blow by blow account in March Retro?! Or even in Sept when she snuck off to Barbados & but for a tattler caught them checking in…she would have said nothing!! Now we are in for a week of nauseating detail of the mother's visit…what they had for breakfast…the soup (bleurgh 🤢)…brushing their teeth collectively with spot light oral care etc!!
Only cos AerLingus are paying her to 🙄

Adeline

I wonder how do her childhood teammates feel about their photo being plastered all over her Instagram for an ad? Did she even ask their consent? I would be fuming if that was me!