Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw lots of people speculating about Aoife on different threads so here we go.

I don’t follow but had to go for a nose when I saw the gossip. Hope for her sake it’s not off with the fiancé.

Reactions: 3
Can someone who knows her give a low down? Who is she/ is she another instahun shilling everything under the sun/ what makes her snarkworthy?

Reactions: 6
Are they off or not?? I wrote on the graces thread that she's always been a bit coy about her ring, wearing it twisted, covering with her other hand, not wearing at all etc, but that got deleted for being o/t (in fairno yah).

BUT ALSO - 99% of her congrats replies from other influencerhuns were in the singular - only a small few were 'omg you congrats you two are gonna be great parents' or the like.... So now I'm 👀 I know he's nyc based but she's been spending a lot of time in tipp lately.

Did she ever announce the rescheduled wedding date? Or just say it was postponed?

Finally - I think he's a good 16-18 years older, and partner in MCF. They must all have giggled when he first popped up with his trophy Miss Irl gf!

Reactions: 7
Yeah he is much older than her, around 14 years older. I think he was married or at least engaged before her.

I'd say she thought she was made up for life when he proposed! She doesn't work and doesn't seem to do anything with her day. She constantly boasts in interviews about her education but she was happy out being a kept woman/trophy wife!

She was always hiding the ring, not sure why... It is a massive stone but it's very gaudy looking. However, between the lack of a ring, no mention of himself and back living with parents it would appear that the engagement is off for now. Even if he is back in NYC working, why would you choose not to share this journey with the father of your child...

Reactions: 14
Yeah he is much older than her, around 14 years older. I think he was married or at least engaged before her.

I'd say she thought she was made up for life when he proposed! She doesn't work and doesn't seem to do anything with her day. She constantly boasts in interviews about her education but she was happy out being a kept woman/trophy wife!

She was always hiding the ring, not sure why... It is a massive stone but it's very gaudy looking. However, between the lack of a ring, no mention of himself and back living with parents it would appear that the engagement is off for now. Even if he is back in NYC working, why would you choose not to share this journey with the father of your child...
Didn't realise there was that big an age gap. You'd wonder when it was all called off when they'd been living together in Dublin up until recently enough..and now the pregnancy.

I wonder is she going to address things because of it being so obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lockdown has made some couples realise they really aren’t compatible.

Wonder was there an ultimatum if actually on a break.
Is there really that much of an age gap?

Reactions: 4
She constantly boasts in interviews about her education but she was happy out being a kept woman/trophy wife.
Her "three degrees" that she is always going about!? We were in ucc at the same time. She was a bit of mean girl. If you weren't in her clique, she wouldn't looking at you an could be really sharp about people. I can't get over the nice girl act she puts on on insta,

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her "three degrees" that she is always going about!? We were in ucc at the same time. She was a bit of mean girl. If you weren't in her clique, she wouldn't looking at you an could be really sharp about people. I can't get over the nice girl act she puts on on insta.
I know, you'd swear she had a PHD in physics the way she harps on and on about it. I think the nice girl act is part of the 1950's housewife look she is obsessed with... Her fashion sense is atrocious. Those cardigans and dresses need to be destroyed.

Reactions: 18
Lockdown has made some couples realise they really aren’t compatible.

Wonder was there an ultimatum if actually on a break.
Is there really that much of an age gap?
He's been practicing since 2002. An old colleague of mine went to school with her, so I'd say she's 31/32 ish. That would put her starting secondary school around then? No shade on small age gaps, but there's a life experience gap when it gets 10yrs+

I'm guessing lockdown has shown them what home life is like. They were probably ships in the night in New York when they weren't on holidays together. You don't get the real experience of what a marriage would be like until you spend the boring time together like scrapping over who used up the last drop of milk or hand-washing dinner pots.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have “Bride to be” on her Insta profile anymore. Also all her previous photos if you scroll through her feed had the ring in plain sight. Its not anymore. It’s really sad if things are called off especially with being pregnant. Definitely something up though.

• Sad
Ya I definitely think the reality of the everyday parts of being a couple were too boring perhaps! I would agree the sweet image is definitely fake. The materialistic things in life is what she's about, the Paris proposal the massive ring, he's obviously very well off. It could have been an infidelity??

• Wow
It must be a fairly recent split. She had wedding content up in January

Reactions: 1
Yeah I used to work with her husband and he’s a lovely fella but he does spend a lot of time in New York. He’s not a fan of social media that’s why she doesn’t show him. We might be reading too much into this!

Yeah I used to work with her husband and he’s a lovely fella but he does spend a lot of time in New York. He’s not a fan of social media that’s why she doesn’t show him. We might be reading too much into this!
Not in the slightest. If you have seen her page before and seen it now its pretty obvious. She completely branded herself as a 'bride to be' blogger and now not a mention of it/him

Reactions: 5
Her "three degrees" that she is always going about!? We were in ucc at the same time. She was a bit of mean girl. If you weren't in her clique, she wouldn't looking at you an could be really sharp about people. I can't get over the nice girl act she puts on on insta,
This is 100% true. Genuinely not a nice girl and I used to laugh when she spoke about being “bullied” for her hair colour - she is the real bully. She has a really really vicious streak

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is 100% true. Genuinely not a nice girl and I used to laugh when she spoke about being “bullied” for her hair colour - she is the real bully. She has a really really vicious streak
That's awful was it in college she was bullying people?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.