Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have planned a big surprise !!! Series of posts and now it’s been ruined by a tattler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
we’ve missed a trick! Should have set up a go fund me for our fellow tattler that let the cat out of the bag. We really should have supported her and extended her holiday. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we’ve missed a trick! Should have set up a go fund me for our fellow tattler that let the cat out of the bag. We really should have supported her and extended her holiday. 😉
That would have been greatly appreciated!!! Unfortunately I'm back on home turf now so no further information to add!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That would have been greatly appreciated!!! Unfortunately I'm back on home turf now so no further information to add!
You didn't happen to notice her leaning slightly to the left side with the weight of a mahoosive diamond ring no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw that life of a lady bear was home for a week and she posted a reel. This was the caption. I wish the Foxes would be real and honest. It’s the sneakiness that makes it worse especially when they share any sort of shite on a normal day!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Lifeofaladybear went home the same Christmas as the Foxes and brought her dog in the cabin too. So I don't view her much differently to them tbh. Just slightly less sneaky.

Reactions: 4
Lifeofaladybear went home the same Christmas as the Foxes and brought her dog in the cabin too. So I don't view her much differently to them tbh. Just slightly less sneaky.
Agreed! Laura Dorgan, Stephanie Quigley etc havnt seen their family in almost 3 years and all the other Irish in NYC.

Reactions: 9
And I just see her mother is over now. And she has her grandmother in Boston too. But at least she admits how lucky she is to have been to Ireland recently

Reactions: 3
Agreed! Laura Dorgan, Stephanie Quigley etc havnt seen their family in almost 3 years and all the other Irish in NYC.
It'll be three years at Christmas since I last seen my family. It's an absolute nightmare with no end in sight. I think I'm going to have to finally unfollow for good if she doesn't acknowledge how beyond privileged she is to be around family right now.

Reactions: 5
It'll be three years at Christmas since I last seen my family. It's an absolute nightmare with no end in sight. I think I'm going to have to finally unfollow for good if she doesn't acknowledge how beyond privileged she is to be around family right now.
I don't think she feels privileged to be honest girlo: I think she sees it all as her due. I'd say you'll be waiting a long time for her to acknowledge how lucky she is beyond insincere platitudes.
I unfollowed her and several like her a good while ago now and honestly my Instagram feed is so much the better for it! I enjoy reading the commentary here and dipping in and out of waragainstagrammers. Much higher quality, entertaining "contint" here tbh!

Reactions: 14
I’m in the exact same boat also. Couldn’t travel because of Covid and that we could possibly travel to Ireland my fiancé has just started a new job so time off isn’t an option right now. We were also supposed to be married in Ireland and had 2 dates postponed during Covid. Not sure if I’m even bothered now 🥴🤣🤣
If acknowledged how privileged they are you might like them a bit more

Reactions: 4
You didn't happen to notice her leaning slightly to the left side with the weight of a mahoosive diamond ring no?
No I didn't notice a ring but was shocked to see her in a baseball hat instead of a fancy sun hat!

• Wow
more bday pics ... no talk of hols!
doubt it's an engagement.. just her bday month!

But seriously though there must be some money in the shite they are at! Weekend in California, big birthday bash and now away off in Barbados. We have two decent incomes and I'm questioning bringing the children to Dublin for a night at Christmas.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.