Retroflame #5 Ring finger broken, engagement postponed, losing my influence, selling everything I own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they are just not nice?
You can imagine the bitchiness and ego in an all girl group like that.
i have read back along the threads there actually and there was a fall out all right but nothing sure why. Also saw she fell out with lifeofladybear

Reactions: 1
dont you think that erikas only true friends are kaelin tommy and david tbh. I dont think she is selfless enough to be a good friend to others and seems to run through friends quicker than a cycle of washing

Reactions: 9
I think there was beef with them a few years ago.. there was a period of time 2+ years ago where LC was nowhere to be seen with them.. around the time that niamh Sullivan was there, I think something happened with the 3 of them
You're right, I remember that now! I get the feeling Erika is friends with people because they're useful to her and once they stop being useful she's out! Interesting that she never mentions any school or college friends, except that one girl from Kerry.

Reactions: 7
She does have that friend in Australia - the only time Urka ever went anywhere by herself. Easy to be friends with when you are on other side of the world...........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does have that friend in Australia - the only time Urka ever went anywhere by herself. Easy to be friends with when you are on other side of the world...........
Yeah, that's the same girl that's from Kerry. Think they went to school together.

Reactions: 1
I was actually in Dublin airport on the day she was flying to Oz and she was ahead of me in security and got taken aside and was so rude to the person, very snappy, stomped away and rolled her eyes 😅 I couldn’t hear why she was being taken aside though. About an hour later she had a post up being like “oh got bumped up to the lounge and didn’t have to go through regular security”. So false 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was actually in Dublin airport on the day she was flying to Oz and she was ahead of me in security and got taken aside and was so rude to the person, very snappy, stomped away and rolled her eyes 😅 I couldn’t hear why she was being taken aside though. About an hour later she had a post up being like “oh got bumped up to the lounge and didn’t have to go through regular security”. So false 🙄
I think she had been in Ireland so flew to Oz from here but Kaelin definitely joined her & had flown from the States

Reactions: 3
I think there was beef with them a few years ago.. there was a period of time 2+ years ago where LC was nowhere to be seen with them.. around the time that niamh Sullivan was there, I think something happened with the 3 of them
The fallout started between Retro and LadyBear. Retro got very jealous with Ladybears career success, (she worked at MTV and then got a job with Teen Vogue). Retro couldn’t handle it. The other girls Niamh, Lorna, Tarmar etc continued to be friends with LadyBear but Retro and Niamh had a big falling out over her. Retro basically wanted Niamh to choose sides and Niamh finally saw how nasty Retro was and cut ties once she left NY. The other girls are still friends with both Retro and LadyBear but I think they arnt too close to Retro after seeing how she can be. Hence why you don’t recognise most of the girls at her 30th, they’re all new friends from GAA/ Kaelins friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fallout started between Retro and LadyBear. Retro got very jealous with Ladybears career success, (she worked at MTV and then got a job with Teen Vogue). Retro couldn’t handle it. The other girls Niamh, Lorna, Tarmar etc continued to be friends with LadyBear but Retro and Niamh had a big falling out over her. Retro basically wanted Niamh to choose sides and Niamh finally saw how nasty Retro was and cut ties once she left NY. The other girls are still friends with both Retro and LadyBear but I think they arnt too close to Retro after seeing how she can be. Hence why you don’t recognise most of the girls at her 30th, they’re all new friends from GAA/ Kaelins friends.
really? OMG, I mean LadyBear works a proper job, how could erika be jealous of that? I mean erika doesn’t have an actual job! She really is some piece of work. I like Niamh too she not the worst, she was probably forced out of NYE

Reactions: 4
really? OMG, I mean LadyBear works a proper job, how could erika be jealous of that? I mean erika doesn’t have an actual job! She really is some piece of work. I like Niamh too she not the worst, she was probably forced out of NYE
This all started about 4/5 years ago. When Retro also had a real job or had just started going full time influencer. Can’t remember exactly. LadyBear had a really strong blog too but her career opportunities where so insane so she choose the traditional route. If Retro had been offered a job with NY Vogue she would never have choose to be just an influencer!

Reactions: 9
This all started about 4/5 years ago. When Retro also had a real job or had just started going full time influencer. Can’t remember exactly. LadyBear had a really strong blog too but her career opportunities where so insane so she choose the traditional route. If Retro had been offered a job with NY Vogue she would never have choose to be just an influencer!
thanks for the info, very interesting!

Reactions: 2
This sounds sarcastic but it's a genuine question what real job did retro have?
Social media manager for a shoe brand. When she left the job to go full time influencer she managed to recommend Niamh as her replacement. So it’s likely Retro felt like Niamh owed her. Retro would also have given Niamh the big social push originally. So I guess a combination of this and then Niamh continuing to be friends with LadyBear was the cause of the eventual fall out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.