Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
VLOGMAS, walk on the beach, free food hawking around the kingdom with mom and dad, pics of the obese family dog, COCKTAILS, trip to cork, trip to Kildare village, driving into Killarney to get WiFi to upload those videos of the walk on the beach, NAILS. Trip to Europe with mom and dad to somewhere popular( this has always been on my list..), Aer lingus check in, NY skyline, ICED coffee, gym, Italian place, mexican place, Central Park, more ICED coffee, weekend away to <insert US state>, Lebanese place, Coachella, video of my capsule wardrobe, new lamp, new candles, pasta in jars. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Naidyryan

How can two girls in their 20’s make NYC look like the biggest snooze fest of a city? They barely leave their apartments except to go to trader joes or Pilates zzzzzzzzzz...repeat...even before lock down they did nothing fun EVER. I used to love when she’d put the camera on Tommy and you’d know he was on the batter the night before and you just knew he had a great time and she was probably at home labelling pasta jars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
A recap; two extremely plain, boring girls from Kerry living in NY courtesy of their rich parents... there is more personality in my big toe than both of them put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh shes off for weekend again..🙄🙄🙄🙄 probably her new favourite place
Oh my god, I bet it'll be so nice.

And the food will be so nice.

And the coastline will remind her of Kerry.

And Tommy will do something gas, which she will then chastise him for while posing on a beach in white business trousers.

Such a nice weekend - so good to get out of the city after such a long week of looking at her new saucepans.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s true! May there’s some jealous/competition there.

I know this isn’t her thread but since Louise moved back to NYC her content has plummeted, she’s so boring.
If she does go back this year I really hope she leaves Cooper with the family.
Louise Cooney is the most boring person I have ever met. She was in my masters course and by god she is so dull. The lights are on and no-ones home

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mona86

VIP Member
The 2 fucking ginger breadsticks are the most boring yokes on the planet! Suggestion for an autumn candle? Here’s an undisclosed AF link to a Gucci candle it’s soooo nice and it’s only $400 dollars today. I went mad and bought another nude body suit from Zara. It sooo catches my labia when I close the buttons but it’ll keep Tommy from wanting the ride until our missionary position shag on the 12th of every second month. Went wild today and got loads of content done, took a 3 hour YouTube video of my sauce pans on this here second undisclosed AF link and Finished the day off with a walk in the park wearing beige to match my beige fucking personality. That joey the dog better fucking talk or do magic tricks To keep people interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Damntruthful

Ah jasus I u followed that one years ago. The fuckin hair always down and the mother who looks like she survives on a diet of fags and vodka and the hanger on sister doing a makeover on a shoebox apartment. Nope not for me, borefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dco9876

I just find her content so forced recently. It’s all so unremarkable, bland and the NYC pontificating as gospel according to retro is getting a bit nauseating. She’s a very small fish in a very big pond.

When Louise moved to NYC I began to dislike Erika, as despite her very obvious security of significant family wealth, up until that point she seemed harmless/not overly bitchy. Recently I noticed a couple of underhanded digs. I could have misread things but the OTT tagging of Char Casey and Lorna, along with the repetitive mentioning how “those who stayed in NYC proved they could survive it out there”showed green eyed jealousy. I think her nose was out of joint when Louise came. Louise is a breath of fresh air/ very light and natural (in comparison)- plus her friendships with Bella, Lorna, Char, Aideen, etc all go back a long way. It seemed a bit like Louise was getting in her way as they did quite a few of the same contracts-M&S etc. Then when Louise was getting asked to do “life in NYC/Apartments in NYC” stuff- Erika comes out saying stuff like I’m here 5 years-Im a good source of advice. I dunno- I just think she’s a very entitled young lady who is so concerned with being Blair Waldorf that she’s isolated herself and can’t relax at all. She seems so tightly wound. It’s only her and Kaelin as far as I can see- she has no real friendships that I can see outside Lorna and the boys. I wonder is there’s a side to her we don’t see- like she’s a mad hoor for the drink and gets locked after a few pints. Christ I hope the can relax at these escapes!

As for the lifestyle- there is no f*****g way she can afford that apartment and the investment pieces (!) even with Tommy’s salary and gifting/discounts. Kaelin on top of that? I’d love to see how they convince immigration to let them stay. The parents must contribute a significant amount of money.

Reactions: 23

not_influenced

VIP Member
I stopped following her last week, don't know if it was the 4th specifically- unfollowed on insta, youtube etc. it's just the same thing day in day out and after reading some of the stuff here I started to notice it and it grated on me. "Nice" and "if it makes sense".....never noticed it before.

I did like her at first, i followed her about 2-3 years... but now it's so predictable... you could map out her week and year with your eyes closed

Week
-Iced Coffee
-Pilates
-Events(before Covid)
-Same styled photos on street
-Eating out

Youtube
-What I wore
-What I bought
-My top 10 whatever
-Farfetched #sp
-Vlogmas where something goes wrong every year with wifi

Year
-NYC- same places- Hamptons each summer
-Trip home at summer for the M&S or Brown Thomas event or collab
-Italy
-Home for Christmas

I like to follow people with variety & seeing different things. Like many others have said Covid19 aside it's the same thing daily, Covid has really emphasised the blandness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Missheg

I’ve unfollowed Retro Flame after 4 long years. Can’t believe she’s sticking with this brand. (BPerfect). Clearly it’s for the money as no other brand in this COVID pandemic would pay for such tired content week in week out. I’ve cleared my cookies and made sure she won’t get a penny from any purchases I make in the next month (clear the cookies girls or Bloggers get % of purchases you make for up to one month). The smugness about Bperfect got me in the end. I just cut the cord now and I know when she starts posting about how nicccceeee the tan is (if that makes sense) in a week or two I’ll just unfollow then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi guys, so glad this thread has been made.

Does anyone remember the scandal when she was received some grant intended for growing local Munster businesses (usually given to some small farming business) and took the money - which she certainly didn't NEED, she's certainly not short of cash - but it was all very shady as she was actually living in New York at the time?

Hated her ever since. Really rubs me up the wrong way that she took this money and probably spent it on prada mules and celine totes in New York, when it should have gone to some deserving business in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Naidyryan

Same as this I have unfollowed the ginger one. She is a money hungry head melt and to not address the bperfect situation until she was literally called out on it, was the final straw for me. I know she doesn’t get out much or leave the apartment much but there is a global pandemic on and what bperfect did was a disgrace.
I think I will survive without daily updates on her iced coffee, tacky Dior purchases ( that bag with the big seatbelt strap with DIOR printed accross it offends me) or latest beige/cream/brown jumper post.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Erica saying she’s “filming” for the day. does she think she’s a Hollywood actress??

Kaelin asking if the insta filters are giving the wrong message because no one has skin so perfect. Does she forget editing and filtering her sisters photos?

Girls, honestly, it’s time for a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg erika quit it with the boring shite of 7 things you might not know about me.. We all know of a thing called Google. How about do one and address things like the grant for starters, why u don't talk to your fellow Irish bloggers there in new York what's her name Michaela or something. The tension on the photo shoot with Louise cooney and Michaela and how your ye are able to live in complete luxury even though your parents owe NAMA like 4 million from the boom.... (thanks Google) Now that's something that would get ya some followers.... Being completely Honest with people. Yes we all know about u and Tommy sure didn't ya do a video a while back on that??? The pandemic is showing up these bloggers cause if this is what they call content god help us😩

• Haha

girloxoxo

Oh FINALLY somebody made a thread. Please excuse the rant. I used to really like Erika but could not agree more with how bland her content has become. I think she's really gotten herself into a bubble with her lifestyle I don't see her being brave enough to break out of it. I've lived in NYC for the same length of time as she has and I literally don't know one other Irish person here. I have such a diverse group of friends and it's shocking to me that the only people she hangs out with are white Irish people. This city is so diverse and it's so easy to make friends, even if you work from home which I do too.

Also, this country is a mess right now and I've only ever seen her post a handful of times after George Floyd but there's been nothing since. Breonna Taylor's killers are still walking free, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back, the entire West Coast is on fire but all I'm seeing is weekend getaways, rose and sunset photos. Also, her constant "I need to get out of the city" line is so incredibly out of touch. I leave my apartment once per week and then people like her are off galavanting around the East Coast every weekend. Just because you can travel, doesn't mean that you should. It's the privileged people like her that are going to keep the COVID numbers up and stop the rest of us from getting home to see our families.

• Heart