Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a sinse though, it'll be so nice to get back to the city again, polish the chic saucepans, count her cream Winter knits (from last year but here's a link to some similar ones), get an early night so she can be up at 4am, back to the coalface of online shopping and shilling tan. So nice.
And eating bowls of ketchup instead of meals Tommy has cooked her because it's sooooo nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Curious to see where Stephanie O Quigley is off to. She's been seeing Lorna (LCs Closet) a bit lately and mentioned Spotlight a few times so wonder if she's joining them too 🤔
DING DING DING! Well done for predicting 👏

Reactions: 5
I have this horrible feeling that spotlight usa will be a flop.i hope i'm wrong because i really like both girls but its a very competitive market with a lot of proven and very effective products available already.

My sister lives in the US so will hopefully be able to send some over to me so i can try it. Currently using the toothpaste and theres no difference and nothing special to note about it

Reactions: 5
I have this horrible feeling that spotlight usa will be a flop.i hope i'm wrong because i really like both girls but its a very competitive market with a lot of proven and very effective products available already.

My sister lives in the US so will hopefully be able to send some over to me so i can try it. Currently using the toothpaste and theres no difference and nothing special to note about it
They both seem lovely really hard working girls so fingers crossed it all works out for them. But because of the way Spotlight have literally depended so much on influencer marketing here, i actually can't stand the brand 🙈 maybe having these on board will mean a better marketing strategy?

Reactions: 7
I really wish I wasn't right. I think it was a big risk for her and Lorna to take. Like someone else said Spotlight rely so much on Influencer marketing it's worrying. A good product doesn't need Influencers pushing it every day. If you look at real reviews they aren't great.

Reactions: 9
Agree with you all. It's a massive risk setting up a US side of an Irish business, look at how Cocoa Brown flopped over there. MC was meant to move over there and everything??

Stephanie and LC are both clever and experienced in their fields, they'd both get jobs in Ireland in a heartbeat if they moved back but I don't know about NYC and the visa process would be much harder post covid.

Anyway back to Erika and Kaelin they're bloody clueless in the ways of the world and how the other half lives! New thread title - Kaelin and Erika, snoozing their way around a tiny corner of America

Does anyone know if the spotlight products a higher strength over there given they are restricted here by EU regulations here and wouldn’t be there?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if the spotlight products a higher strength over there given they are restricted here by EU regulations here and wouldn’t be there?
Yeah, I'd be so curious to see the list of 'ingredients', you really get away with a lot more here than you do in the EU. I wonder who they could get to flog them though cause a lot of the influencers I follow are being more vocal about toxins in make up etc. They can't rely on Erika and Kaelin forever. I do hope it works out for Stephanie though, she has worked incredibly hard. If it doesn't, she'll have no bother getting another role.

Reactions: 4
Im presumimg they would have to be to even have a chance at competing!

Reactions: 1
Im presumimg they would have to be to even have a chance at competing!
I think they have made a big mistake with pricing themselves higher than crest whitestrips.
On Walmart's site the most expensive crest strips are $45 for 40, whereas Spotlight is $50 for 28.

• Wow
I think they have made a big mistake with pricing themselves higher than crest whitestrips.
On Walmart's site the most expensive crest strips are $45 for 40, whereas Spotlight is $50 for 28.
Intetesting. Wonder will Erica/Kaelin be BA for this too

The Spotlight recruitment strategy seems flawed - Irish and a following of 20k - You're HIRED. Lorna's first move as Director - gets a paid job for all her mates - Kaelin, Erika and Louise advertising Spotlight recently (prob have in the past also but just pointing out the convenient timing)

The Spotlight recruitment strategy seems flawed - Irish and a following of 20k - You're HIRED. Lorna's first move as Director - gets a paid job for all her mates - Kaelin, Erika and Louise advertising Spotlight recently (prob have in the past also but just pointing out the convenient timing)
I'm fully open to correction but my understanding is that Lorna's background is in Analytics & that was the role she was taking on with Spotlight too so not sure she would have a hand in that side of it?

I'm fully open to correction but my understanding is that Lorna's background is in Analytics & that was the role she was taking on with Spotlight too so not sure she would have a hand in that side of it?
Yeah I don't think Lorna would have much to do with them getting jobs but I do know of someone who works in marketing in spotlight through a friend of a friend and she's flat out on Twitter praising LouCoo for how wonderful she's been in lockdown after having to leave New York 🤢 and she'd be the type to be very influenced by Retro & Co. So there's that 🤷

Yeah I don't think Lorna would have much to do with them getting jobs but I do know of someone who works in marketing in spotlight through a friend of a friend and she's flat out on Twitter praising LouCoo for how wonderful she's been in lockdown after having to leave New York 🤢 and she'd be the type to be very influenced by Retro & Co. So there's that 🤷
Yeah think I know the girl you're on about, she loves all the influencers!

So was that box of tat from SoSue or whatever she calls herself the big announcement Retro wasn't going to keep us waiting for a month ago?

Thread suggestion- Makes New York look so bland, iced coffee in hand, beige everything on brand.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.