Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of her instagram posts concern the weather.
You're in New York love - not only is the weather relatively predictable, but it's a vibrant, interesting city - there's more to focus on and post about than the bleeding weather!!

Reactions: 3
Most of her instagram posts concern the weather.
You're in New York love - not only is the weather relatively predictable, but it's a vibrant, interesting city - there's more to focus on and post about than the bleeding weather!!
But it’s “so nice” how could she not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Profiting from af links to masks again I see 🙄
Everytime I see that, I can't believe the audacity. She could say for any percentage commission she makes, she'll donate it to a BLM fund etc, but she'd rather put it towards what? Pots she'll never use, iced coffees, and ketchup pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she fill her day? She is getting up early again :rolleyes: but to do what? She doesn't "work". Browsing the net for new outfits isn't "work". I do that on my coffee break.

She doesn't cook. She doesn't have children.

I would be BORED to tears - well I wouldn't in NY but she never goes anywhere!

Reactions: 14
She's like a real housewife of New York minus the getting tit faced and having the craic part!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't think Erika is worthy of being a real housewife; she'd have to find a personality first and wear something other than black/white/beige. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she fill her day? She is getting up early again :rolleyes: but to do what? She doesn't "work". Browsing the net for new outfits isn't "work". I do that on my coffee break.

She doesn't cook. She doesn't have children.

I would be BORED to tears - well I wouldn't in NY but she never goes anywhere!

If I lived in NY and didn't have to go to work all day I'd be out everyday exploring every inch of the city and boroughs, there is always something new popping up! And if I had a blog and made my money online I would want to do that even more for the endless content NY would offer.

Reactions: 8
If I lived in NY and didn't have to go to work all day I'd be out everyday exploring every inch of the city and boroughs, there is always something new popping up! And if I had a blog and made my money online I would want to do that even more for the endless content NY would offer.
Yep she can literally do what she's doing right now (.ie. feck all) at home in Kerry, what a waste of a visa! All for show 🙄

Maybe the imported ballymaloe relish tastes better there! Especially when free

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure her diet consists of pasta (with ketchup 🤢), crackers, avocado, veggie burgers, sweet potato, and a side of sushi. Has she ever eaten a NY bagel, NY pizza, or any of the millions of other cuisines available on her doorstep? Absolute snoozefest. Poor Tommy must be dying for something different for a change.

Pretty sure her diet consists of pasta (with ketchup 🤢), crackers, avocado, veggie burgers, sweet potato, and a side of sushi. Has she ever eaten a NY bagel, NY pizza, or any of the millions of other cuisines available on her doorstep? Absolute snoozefest. Poor Tommy must be dying for something different for a change.
Stop...I would murder a NY bagel right now🤤

Whey they go out to eat too, it seems to be a lot of brunch type food, salad and pasta all the time. NYC has fantastic food. Chinatown? Pizza? Literally any cuisine you can imagine?

Reactions: 2
ok is it just me or is there something wonky about the eyebrows she is raving about on her stories?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.