Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with you, as much as I eye roll at Terri Mc Evoy and Tara Makeup doing collab after collab and swipe up after swipe up- you can see the dollars coming in.

Erika- besides Ann Taylor(now gone) and Farfetched?? Who else is she working with?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree with you, as much as I eye roll at Terri Mc Evoy and Tara Makeup doing collab after collab and swipe up after swipe up- you can see the dollars coming in.

Erika- besides Ann Taylor(now gone) and Farfetched?? Who else is she working with?
Bperfect Tan, she works with M&S a few times a year, Cluse watches?!

There was another company that I can't remember the name of that had them listed as directors
EK Fox international limited - they’re down as directors for the company but it looks like it’s something to do with the sale of tyres as there is a company called Virgo Tyres, easy to find under a Google search. Seems like the family have alot of businesses.

Reactions: 1
EK Fox international limited - they’re down as directors for the company but it looks like it’s something to do with the sale of tyres as there is a company called Virgo Tyres, easy to find under a Google search. Seems like the family have alot of businesses.
Aka lots of ways to move money around and pay the directors.

Reactions: 4
They're in serious debt.. One way to cover themselves if the company is not directly in their name. Don't have to pay back loads. Loads of dodgy businesses do it, transfer to son or daughter etc. They don't have as much as you'd think, hence why did they owe 5 million if loaded?! It's the notions act as I call it. This country is a disgrace in regards to protecting those who go bankrupt or can't pay back loans if they had lots of money at one point. I mean.. If normal people can see what's going on...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ah for feck sake, her reading glasses hidden in a box was bad enough, but then she reveals the remote controls hidden in another (breakable) box 😂😂😂
I wonder does she leave the remotes out for the evening once the telly is on or does she send Tommy over to the box every time they want to change the channel? 😂😂
Don't even get me started on the "chic" pots and pans she's shilling despite having never cooked in one of them: to put it kindly, she's style over substance.
To put it more honestly, she has a serious dose of Notions Sickness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol at kaelins latest "series of photos". Its you in a ridiculously creased dress with your back to the camera and then your resting witch face, not a magazine spread. Do they honestly think this content makes them likeable or make brands want to work with them??

I'd love to see her post a photo of her actually smiling, an actual smile not that stupid smug closed mouth smile!

Reactions: 5
NYC (or maybe being around Erika 24/7) has ruined Kaelin. She was way more down to earth, engaging and normal for about the first year after she moved over. Now she just looks ridiculous. Why do they think all followers want to see is influencers all being carbon copies of each other?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
NYC (or maybe being around Erika 24/7) has ruined Kaelin. She was way more down to earth, engaging and normal for about the first year after she moved over. Now she just looks ridiculous. Why do they think all followers want to see is influencers all being carbon copies of each other?
Yeah she definitely used to have better style or a more age appropriate one at least not now she’s a beige bore like Erika

I do think Kaelin is way more artistic and creative than Erica, she would probably do well if she went out on her own. Her style is not to my taste but she is alittle bit more of a risk taker. In saying that I find both of them equally hard to listen to.

Reactions: 8
I do think Kaelin is way more artistic and creative than Erica, she would probably do well if she went out on her own. Her style is not to my taste but she is alittle bit more of a risk taker. In saying that I find both of them equally hard to listen to.
She definitely is more creative, just needs to stop taking herself so seriously and have fun. There's a girl also in NY called Krystal Bick and her photos are so creative and amazing!

She definitely is more creative, just needs to stop taking herself so seriously and have fun. There's a girl also in NY called Krystal Bick and her photos are so creative and amazing!
Yes! Love her pictures & ironically I follow her because Erica shared her on her stories 🙈😂

Herself and my mother would get on great With her creams & browns !
spread ouuut !

I don’t know how I got by up to now,,, in my 42 years without knowing how to put a blanket on a sofa.... if that makes sense 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.