Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shes off for weekend again..πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ probably her new favourite place
Oh my god, I bet it'll be so nice.

And the food will be so nice.

And the coastline will remind her of Kerry.

And Tommy will do something gas, which she will then chastise him for while posing on a beach in white business trousers.

Such a nice weekend - so good to get out of the city after such a long week of looking at her new saucepans.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I only dip in and out of Erica's stories, usually when I'm struggling to sleep and counting sheep isn't working for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Has the whole BLM issue disappeared for Erica. I remember when it was all over the news she was taking the time to read up and educate herself and so on. Now what??? It's not the big news story anymore we all move on. Like she would have many opportunities to try connect with Black designers or Black businesses to help promote products etc... From what I'm getting there doesn't seem to be any of that!! There's no mix even in her social circle, like NYC is so culturally diverse. I feel I probably shouldn't single Erica out all bloggers/influencers seem to be the same. They were all about the BLM movement until they weren't.πŸ€ͺ Just abother bandwagon for them all to jump on, they're all so fickle!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I only dip in and out of Erica's stories, usually when I'm struggling to sleep and counting sheep isn't working for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Has the whole BLM issue disappeared for Erica. I remember when it was all over the news she was taking the time to read up and educate herself and so on. Now what??? It's not the big news story anymore we all move on. Like she would have many opportunities to try connect with Black designers or Black businesses to help promote products etc... From what I'm getting there doesn't seem to be any of that!! There's no mix even in her social circle, like NYC is so culturally diverse. I feel I probably shouldn't single Erica out all bloggers/influencers seem to be the same. They were all about the BLM movement until they weren't.πŸ€ͺ Just abother bandwagon for them all to jump on, they're all so fickle!
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in her and I thought she would be better than this (Louise Cooney was the same but I guess there's no black people in Ireland?)
She still works with Ann Taylor -- they ( Ann Taylor Loft) were called out for essentially stealing an idea from a woman of colour after they invited her into their offices to work on a collaboration. She was never called back in to discuss the idea again and sure enough they 'came up with a slogan' that was identical to what she had worked on with them. It's Denise Bidot and the post is from June 7th on her Insta.
I was gonna message Erika to let her know about the issue if she wasn't aware but she's not great at reading the aul messages anymore. She could work with other brands that are more fun like J.Crew (they still have products for her beige style)

Reactions: 5
It is still a big news story though, especially in the states! One of my friends is from the US but Iives here and still posts about it every single day! Erika and Kaelin just jumped on what was trending at the time as always. We all know they don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What has the sister done to her teeth? Or do they always look like that?
Maybe that's why she goes with bitchy resting face as her default :)
Edit: referring to the Instastories where she's using the butterflies filter

Looks a bit like she has Invisalign on maybe she just started with them

Reactions: 1
Isn't it mad that all of these Influencers just happen to have bloating problems the past few years and discovered Olly nutrition and symprove to help them😏 anyone suffering bloating should be seeing a doctor not just taking something recommended by an influencer. It's actually dangerous for them to be posting these "cures" when people could have serious issues that are causing their bloating.

Maybe your diet of ketchup and pasta is why you're bloated Kaelin

I think they have always looked like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't it mad that all of these Influencers just happen to have bloating problems the past few years and discovered Olly nutrition and symprove to help them😏 anyone suffering bloating should be seeing a doctor not just taking something recommended by an influencer. It's actually dangerous for them to be posting these "cures" when people could have serious issues that are causing their bloating.

Maybe your diet of ketchup and pasta is why you're bloated Kaelin"

Just saw the latest post "Real talk" πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Let's be 'real' here and address some of the financial issues on this thread, how's that for real talk?

It’s worrying when Laura Dorgan hangs out with them . I am afraid they will ruin her and turn her into a boring stepford wife like them .

What is it with some "influencers" only going around with influencers..? Have some normality in your life Ffs..!

Reactions: 6
Guessing no one else would put up with them constantly photographing everything and posing in the middle of the street πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s worrying when Laura Dorgan hangs out with them . I am afraid they will ruin her and turn her into a boring stepford wife like them .
It definitely seems like she's becoming more like them with the constant instagramming everything. she probably sees how much they earn and all th freebies they get without having a proper job

Kaelin teeth have always been odd, she tries to cover them a lot, she talks from the side of her mouth. Surprised the two of them haven’t got veneers at this stage jumping on every other band wagon! πŸ™„

I don't get Laura Dorgan and Char Casey being mates with them! I find it so odd! Laura Dorgan and Char Casey seem like great craic and having the lols! The Foxes would make a funeral seem like a rave!

Grinds my gears how Kaelin only does Youtube to promote products, disappears for months then comes on with the Olay promo!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Youtubers and content creators like this that are so flakey I don't get how they have a consistent following?

If i'm following someone that is not active or posting or i've no interest in their content- i unfollow, how are they keeping a following or why would you stay following Kaelin??

I don't get Laura Dorgan and Char Casey being mates with them! I find it so odd! Laura Dorgan and Char Casey seem like great craic and having the lols! The Foxes would make a funeral seem like a rave!

Grinds my gears how Kaelin only does Youtube to promote products, disappears for months then comes on with the Olay promo!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Youtubers and content creators like this that are so flakey I don't get how they have a consistent following?

If i'm following someone that is not active or posting or i've no interest in their content- i unfollow, how are they keeping a following or why would you stay following Kaelin??
With Kaelin, laziness I imagine. She's probably contractually obliged to post a video for these brands, bangs one out, and then doesn't bother working on her channel outside of branded content.

Look at the difference between her views from two years ago and now - she could have built a strong following on youtube if she wanted to keep putting the work in.
I don't mind branded youtube content, when it's interspersed with original vlogs, etc.
She's ruined this avenue for herself by seeing it only as a monetary requirement for brands, and jumping on that bandwagon too early on her platform imo.

What I will say is at least her content on youtube is usually pretty clearly a partnership or collab - her sister is terrible for uploading a click-baity title, which turns out to be sponsored content half way through.

Attachments

JESUS CHRIST! 34K down to 1k? Why would a brand work with someone who has that little views and interaction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.