Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pots were $500. She is so out of touch with reality and unratable.

Reactions: 4
The pots were $500. She is so out of touch with reality and unratable.
I've seen those pots on my Instagram ads -- I would not buy anything I see on Insta ads, too unreliable. Plenty of similar or better quality sets (with more components) at Nordstrom Rack /TJ Maxx for a much more reduced price. Her purchases today totally alienate a big proportion of her followers. I know that blanket is Cashmere, but $1,000? Jesus Christ. That's a weekend in a hotel in the city, or a flight home, depending on the time of year :LOL:

That haul was just enough reason for me to unfollow. Pots for $375 and a blanket for $995 that’s a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is this girl relatable like! I can’t cope her posts on New York show absolutely nothing realistic!! Pots and pans lads I’m shook!

Reactions: 7
That haul was just enough reason for me to unfollow. Pots for $375 and a blanket for $995 that’s a joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how is this girl relatable like! I can’t cope her posts on New York show absolutely nothing realistic!! Pots and pans lads I’m shook!
Shes unreal why buy pots when half the time she never cooks and if they do its Tommy...

Reactions: 5
There was me thinking I was great and fancy with my foxford throw πŸ˜‚

The sad thing is she said they want to move next year so we all know everything will be sold or thrown out so she can redecorate wherever they move to next with a different equally boring look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Joey the Pampered Pup pisses on her cashmere blanket, or better yet rips it :D
A grand for a blanket. In a pandemic. Actually, anytime: that's obscene.
Nearly $400 for pots and pans that she "hopes" are dishwasher safe.
How very relatable.

Reactions: 14
I hope Joey the Pampered Pup pisses on her cashmere blanket, or better yet rips it :D
A grand for a blanket. In a pandemic. Actually, anytime: that's obscene.
Nearly $400 for pots and pans that she "hopes" are dishwasher safe.
How very relatable.
It's so so ridiculous. Like we all know she barely cooks so why in god's name would you need pans worth $400, plus judging by Tommys tiktok, when she does cook she burns stuff so she will probably just wreck them. Also who puts their pans in the dishwasher??

And I thought she was all about BLM now yet not a single story or post about what's going on at the min πŸ€”

• Haha
It's so so ridiculous. Like we all know she barely cooks so why in god's name would you need pans worth $400, plus judging by Tommys tiktok, when she does cook she burns stuff so she will probably just wreck them. Also who puts their pans in the dishwasher??

And I thought she was all about BLM now yet not a single story or post about what's going on at the min πŸ€”
Now I have to admit, I "invested into" (as Queen Erika would put it) very heavy, solid metal saucepans with heavy metal handles, which were around the same price as the ones she's shilling, because I knew they'd last forever and could be chucked into the dishwasher and scrubbed if something got burned on etc. I bought them when I was very young - late teens - and I turned 35 last week. They are absolutely perfect and will last at least another 20 years, with daily use.
I wouldn't spend that money on non-stick pans - you can't put them on a high heat because it degrades the non-stick coating, you can't put them in the dishwasher, you can't use them for making caramel etc, you can't use a metal utensil on them or just chuck them in a drawer because they'll get scratched! Sure they're perfect for Erika as they'll be mostly for decoration anyway :D

Reactions: 3
I can't get over paying that much for a sofa throw πŸ™ˆ it's her money, but my god...I wouldn't be able to bring myself to using something like that, the smallest spill from a cup of tea or coffee and it's ruined 😭

I can't get over paying that much for a sofa throw πŸ™ˆ it's her money, but my god...I wouldn't be able to bring myself to using something like that, the smallest spill from a cup of tea or coffee and it's ruined 😭
It's crazy! Like someone else said that's a holiday or a flight! Especially at a time like this it's such bad taste for someone who doesn't even have a job to post something like that when so many people have lost their jobs and can barely afford their bills never mind a $1k throw!

Reactions: 10
So does Kaelin only seem to post YT videos when it's paid partnership? Her latest one was half the video explaining how to apply fake tan sponsored by St Tropez 😴 Also she has the 'get the dog ready' in the mornings and she's running behind bcos of that ... Is his school bag not packed the night before with his lunch like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A $1000 for a blanket, is she actually well???? That's just in such bad taste when so many people are struggling and how is she still making content styling a tiny 2 room shoebox apartment??. I dip in and out of her stories and I'm always sorry, it's a yawn fest!!

Also, look at this giant clown foot in the latest #summertoadtrip (sic) 🐸 post. What a weird camera angle / elongation effect...! :ROFLMAO:
I've met her in person and she is tiny, so petite also. There's no way her legs are that long ! She's l5'5" at a push I'd say. ( I'm 5'10 so to me she looked tiny anyway πŸ˜‚)

Back with another $200 Ann Taylor outfit πŸ™„
Has anyone watched the very first episode of Selling Sunset ?! One of the first insults dished out by Christine was how she'd like to get Chrishelle out of her Anne Taylor outfit πŸ˜‚ thought of retro and tattle straight away!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she openly says on her story that Tommy cooks all the time and she would live off of pasta and ketchup, so why spend so much money on pans??? Clearly purely for aesthetic reasons.
Queen Helena must have done absolutely everything for them for them to not have any idea how to cook, and now poor Tommy is the one who has to do it when he's the one who actually has to go to a real job everyday not just sit at home showing off his freebies. They're so lazy and privileged it's unreal.

And so greedy and wasteful since she ends up selling or throwing out pretty much everything she buys when she moves. There doesn't look like there's anything special or meaningful in the apartment at all. I bet the the throw and pans won't fit the look of their next place and they'll be replaced too.

Reactions: 6
Exactly - it’s all just greedy consumerism. Nothing is ever permanent or properly valued. There’s no substance to Retro at all.

Reactions: 2
I'm 5'6 and she is much smaller than me too.
I finally hit the unfollow button πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I didn't actually watch the blanket vid but now seeing how much she spent I had to.

Reactions: 1
I can't understand the not being able to cook - not saying you need to be chef standard, but have a few standard meals that you can make and build from that? Eating pasta, frozen veggie burgers and frozen veg when you do cook at home, and approaching 30 is a bit sad.

That goes for women and men - how you can go through life and not have learned some basic cooking skills is bizarre πŸ™ˆ
I suppose when you have the money to eat out constantly, why bother.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.