Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erika cycles through Irish girls in NYC. Life of A Lady Bear is another she seemed to fall out with and Michaela comes across as so lovely. Defo something with Niamh too and I thought things looked very frosty with her and Louise Cooney for a while. I really think the interest in Erika has gone, more people are into Louise and I'd say that drives Retro mad.

The thing about the LEO grant was a big deal. They've actually pulled the grant to look into how its run. Erika isn't the only one who got that grant and shouldn't have...

The LEO enterprise grant is a great support to a new business and I know the fact that Erica never even shares or references it (because she rode the system) is a big bearer to the LEO.

Reactions: 2
Every sentence is followed with “ if that makes sense”....eh you were just explaining how you brushed your hair...we understand english and hair brushes..thanks.
they needed that new dog for content. I feel really sorry for Tommy. He seems nice and hates having the camera shoved in his face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Erika ever address the grant situation?
I had a look at her blog and in her blog about going fully self employed she mentioned starting something back in Ireland that she would tell people about but as far as I could see she never mentioned it again.

I had a look at her blog and in her blog about going fully self employed she mentioned starting something back in Ireland that she would tell people about but as far as I could see she never mentioned it again.
No accountability at all...what were LEO doing giving that grant to her?
Sure the parents owed millions to the bank post-boom and seem to have gotten away with it; apple doesn't fall from the tree with regard to entitlement.

Reactions: 6
No accountability at all...what were LEO doing giving that grant to her?
Sure the parents owed millions to the bank post-boom and seem to have gotten away with it; apple doesn't fall from the tree with regard to entitlement.

The LEO need to be accountable. It’s public money

Reactions: 3

After 1 month in business!!!!! How on earth was she awarded this grant as an "established business" (as it states on the LEO website from 2015)? Dad must have connections to the board. Disgraceful. How has she gotten this far without acknowledging the grant? If it was for a business that didn't work out, at least admit it. People would respect her a lot more for admitting failure instead of hiding it. Businesses fail all the time and it is nothing to be ashamed of, stealing £20k for a fake business IS shameful.

Reactions: 5

After 1 month in business!!!!! How on earth was she awarded this grant as an "established business" (as it states on the LEO website from 2015)? Dad must have connections to the board. Disgraceful. How has she gotten this far without acknowledging the grant? If it was for a business that didn't work out, at least admit it. People would respect her a lot more for admitting failure instead of hiding it. Businesses fail all the time and it is nothing to be ashamed of, stealing £20k for a fake business IS shameful.

But sure isn't she perfect and never fails at anything, and got where she is through hard work 🙄

Reactions: 1
What was the story with her getting prototypes of a hair curler done and then not going through with it? That was a whole other business.

What was the story with her getting prototypes of a hair curler done and then not going through with it? That was a whole other business.
And the prototype looked like a bog standard cheapo curler, nothing unique or innovative about it. I bet she doesn't even use it, probably uses GHD or Dyson or one of the good brands. I think she was just testing the waters on Insta after realising paid partnerships might be coming to an end due to covid. She probably is realising her 'business' model is too narrow.

Reactions: 4
What was the other platform she was plugging. A blog with a paywall? Eh think thats been covered by Patreon Erika.

Reactions: 3
What was the other platform she was plugging. A blog with a paywall? Eh think thats been covered by Patreon Erika.
Ha I forgot about that! Who would honestly pay to read a blog post by her, that's actually probably written by her sister.

Reactions: 7
just had a quick look at her you tube videos she nearly freaked out when the dog sat on white rug and put paws on her sofa,,,,stopped watching after a few minutes seemed to be forced

I thought she went straight onto the MAC counters after school, but I could be wrong!
That was Kaelin, she used to work at MAC in Cork. She did make up tutorial videos on YouTube for a while after moving to NYC. I really can't stand her voice or accent though, painful to listen to. I believe Erika did a fashion course and also did some kind of business degree in NUIG.

I used to quite like Erika but I've definitely lost interest in her in the last 6 months. Her life is like groundhog day, nothing new or different ever happens it's just different versions of the same thing.

Their parents house looks fab but I've always noticed there's not one couch or chair in the main living room that looks comfortable to sit and relax on. They're always squashed on that two seater in the kitchen.

Reactions: 11
Every sentence is followed with “ if that makes sense”....eh you were just explaining how you brushed your hair...we understand english and hair brushes..thanks.
they needed that new dog for content. I feel really sorry for Tommy. He seems nice and hates having the camera shoved in his face
Oh “if that makes sense” the most overused word she uses. I asked her why did she continue to use it as it makes her seem like she must be utterly inept or inarticulate if she has to keep asking that question. She blocked me. Not surprised to hear she has joined the GAA in NYC. She needed something to make her relevant to her Irish followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or in her recent stories Is she trying to be brighter. As in, in a better, fun mood? To me, it seems like she’s been reading here and sees people think she’s a bore. As I would say, a drip. Not sure if people use that world to describe someone that’s no fun and boring. Anyway, to me, she’s coming across as trying very hard to be a bit brighter and in a good mood.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I noticed that. It's about time as the constant 'I'm so sick' posts were becoming draining to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.