Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought she dresses like her mum. Nothing wrong with that but it’s definitely a more mature style. Kaelin seems to dress in what you’d expect for a 20 something

Reactions: 7
She is the biggest snore- I got a new black picture frame with a really expensive looking gold detail <if that makes sense> and I am selling my old frame so check out my depop / facebook ads. She needs a dog or a baby just to keep this roadshow going or she is toast. I’d say she is doing cartwheels now that Louise is not coming back to NYC for the foreseeable. Queen B again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’ve long thought she was one of the shadiest out there for disclosing. I completely tuned out of following her last year so no idea what she’s been up to since but she was very bad at going to Kildare Village and not disclosing all the free stuff she was getting a few years ago. She also used to get free clothes from the likes of River Island that would be up on her depot the following week.
Trying to profit from a pandemic linking face masks...you stay classy Erika🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Could she make it anymore obvious that she reads here? 😂 Also "I love a new purchase every so often"...she's constantly shopping! And always getting rid of half her wardrobe that she doesn't wear anymore. Such a bullshitter!
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that post 😂

Reactions: 4
Could she make it anymore obvious that she reads here? 😂 Also "I love a new purchase every so often"...she's constantly shopping! And always getting rid of half her wardrobe that she doesn't wear anymore. Such a bullshitter!
Sure she does a massive clear out of her wardrobe at the end of summer/end of winter? Goway out of that Erika 🙄

Reactions: 2
Suppose technically she probably doesn't buy new clothes she just gets them for free.

Reactions: 3
🙈

I used to follow retro flame for years but with awhile I just feel the transparency that she spoke about is gone and when I read here about the grant money that is absolutely disgusting. She did mention that mom and dad don't finance her but they are well off like for example in the boom time they had their own helicopter with Fox written on it🚁I think if she spoke about all this now she would lose an awful lot of followers

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd imagine her folks are right snobs. Her style is definetly on the drab side. She wore a blue tie dye jumper recently and I nearly choked. Like it was definetly out of her comfort zone and presume she got it for free off some company. She could do with lightening up abit and I always find it soooooo awkward when she sticks the phone in Tommy's face, he clearly has zero interest in being on her insta🙈. I used to watch due to her location, I mean who doesn't love NYC but to be honest she can't even make New York feel exciting!! I'll just stick to re runs of Sex In The City!!

Reactions: 9
The latest video....an explanation of what cash back is! "You spend your money and they give you money, cash, back. Cash back"

Also...spending again. What's this about trying to spend less, invest etc that is until a good #sp or #collab comes up!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest video....an explanation of what cash back is! "You spend your money and they give you money, cash, back. Cash back"

Also...spending again. What's this about trying to spend less, invest etc that is until a good #sp or #collab comes up!
I wonder if the #sp #collab well is drying up because brands have realised how boring she is and that her following is declining.

She did mention that mom and dad don't finance her but they are well off like for example in the boom time they had their own helicopter with Fox written on it🚁I think if she spoke about all this now she would lose an awful lot of followers
Omg I never remember hearing about their helicopter. Was it in a YouTube video? I can't imagine saying that to anyone with a straight face 😂. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 1
Omg I never remember hearing about their helicopter. Was it in a YouTube video? I can't imagine saying that to anyone with a straight face 😂. What a waste of money.
Notions! 😂😂

I haven't watched any of her videos in ages, did she seriously do a 30 Min video about her "big apartment update" which was a feckin couch? 😂

This comment on her latest video has to be fake, there's no way someone would actually comment that 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s the story with Kaelin’s dog? Who is gonna mind him when they start travelling again? Or when they all come home for a month like they usually do. It can’t be cheap to board dogs in nyc

What’s the story with Kaelin’s dog? Who is gonna mind him when they start travelling again? Or when they all come home for a month like they usually do. It can’t be cheap to board dogs in nyc
Tommy or David will probably mind him seeing as they have proper jobs and can't flit off home to mammy for weeks on end. Or she might do a Louise Cooney and bring him home (although I imagine that's expensive!)

Lorna either. She seems to be a good friend to them (and I hope they're equally good friends to her!)

Reactions: 3
I’m just catching up on this idiot, I struggle to watch her vlogs because her voice alone (see also Louise Cooney) bores me to tears.

no offence to limerick gals, but it’s like nails on a chalkboard.

so......... her medical emergency was pretty much heartburn.

“If that makes sense” 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tommy or David will probably mind him seeing as they have proper jobs and can't flit off home to mammy for weeks on end. Or she might do a Louise Cooney and bring him home (although I imagine that's expensive!)
Not if you lie about them being service dogs like Louise Cooney seems to have done on her way home. It would be really unfair to put him in the hold of the plane for 6/7 hours twice in a short space of time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.