Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot imagine Erika going out dating. Nope she'll hang onto Tommy. He dances to her tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow totally living best lives in NYC. The other girls on the team having a really fun time, laughing and singing...then the two in the corner on their phones View attachment 249286
Just looked at that girls stores and Erika surprisingly was up singing in one but Kaelin was on the phone the whole time. It's a bit sad that neither of them posted a single thing about it though. Obviously their fun team mates don't fit their brand.

Reactions: 9
So glad there is a thread on her! I always wondered why she never showed her dad and considering their past I’m surprised her mom isn’t embarrassed to be in her content.

That Senreve blanket was most likely gifted, Senreve company gift to influencers often, Erica is always so shady when it comes to declaring ads/gifted items.

I think most of the New York influencers have a ‘passive’ audience in the sense they get people following them because they live in New York and show it in their content not because of their actual (lack of) personality, style or interiors.

Reactions: 8
So glad there is a thread on her! I always wondered why she never showed her dad and considering their past I’m surprised her mom isn’t embarrassed to be in her content.

That Senreve blanket was most likely gifted, Senreve company gift to influencers often, Erica is always so shady when it comes to declaring ads/gifted items.

I think most of the New York influencers have a ‘passive’ audience in the sense they get people following them because they live in New York and show it in their content not because of their actual (lack of) personality, style or interiors.
She barely even shows proper NYC though just the same boring streets, boring restaurants and her rooftop over and over.

Reactions: 1
She barely even shows proper NYC though just the same boring streets, boring restaurants and her rooftop over and over.
I know but she titles a lot of her videos ‘New York this and that’ it will bring in the viewers on Youtube. There’s so many people watching Youtube it doesn’t matter if they only ever watch one of her videos.

Why would Kaelin bring her dog to a nail salon 😭 dogs have such a strong sense of smell it must have been awful for him around all of those chemicals!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The 2 bleeping ginger breadsticks are the most boring yokes on the planet! Suggestion for an autumn candle? Here’s an undisclosed AF link to a Gucci candle it’s soooo nice and it’s only $400 dollars today. I went mad and bought another nude body suit from Zara. It sooo catches my labia when I close the buttons but it’ll keep Tommy from wanting the ride until our missionary position shag on the 12th of every second month. Went wild today and got loads of content done, took a 3 hour YouTube video of my sauce pans on this here second undisclosed AF link and Finished the day off with a walk in the park wearing beige to match my beige bleeping personality. That joey the dog better bleeping talk or do magic tricks To keep people interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's going to do an autumn video on her autumn picks!! Riviting! Nothing you've ever done before!! She's done the same video since 2016!! Then following week it's an Autumn Zara haul!!!

As a beat my head against a brick wall can she not see how boring her content is and how repeative!!!! Like I've said on previous posts it's the churning of same videos each year! Why even waste time making them! Share link to last year's one!

Reactions: 5
She's going to do an autumn video on her autumn picks!! Riviting! Nothing you've ever done before!! She's done the same video since 2016!! Then following week it's an Autumn Zara haul!!!

As a beat my head against a brick wall can she not see how boring her content is and how repeative!!!! Like I've said on previous posts it's the churning of same videos each year! Why even waste time making them! Share link to last year's one!
And it's always the exact same tan, black and white looks.

Is she is so into playing GAA again now why doesn't she ask the girls if she can film a bit of a training session or do a Q&A with them to try encourage more girls to take it up. Or film the nights out they have after matches to show how you can make great friends from joining a team.

Reactions: 4
There's more ideas on here ok what she could do!! Shockingly lazy and uninventive with content!! Her views are terrible for amount of subscribers, can people buy youtube subscribers? Also is payment from youtube not based on views?

There's more ideas on here ok what she could do!! Shockingly lazy and uninventive with content!! Her views are terrible for amount of subscribers, can people buy youtube subscribers? Also is payment from youtube not based on views?
Her social blade for instagram for the past few weeks is not pretty 😬

Kaelin does that every time they go home! Personally I'd hate a total stranger in my apartment when I'm in a different country. Guess she isn't raking in as many dolla bills as she'd like.

Reactions: 9
Its really common! A lot of my friends in Australia do it too when they go home at Christmas. They are earning really good money over there but if there is ways to make extra money they'll do it.

Reactions: 2
if she wasn't so sly, i'd nearly feel bad for the utter tedium of erika's life. revamping your autumn wardrobe? in this economy? this climate? who the hell cares anymore? most of her target demographic are still wfh in the same leggings since march. most people aren't going anywhere nice that would call for the usual new clothes? nights out, trips etc are all massively scaled back or else cancelled altogether. most of us are living life now living an insta photo sesh.
she must be so unfulfilled. her life is dull, empty and vapid. her sponsorships are drying up. there's nothing aspirational OR relatable about her content. her only drive is money and her own ego. nothing creative or joyful about her. and honestly, at her age the lines around her eyes are shocking

Reactions: 10
if she wasn't so sly, i'd nearly feel bad for the utter tedium of erika's life. revamping your autumn wardrobe? in this economy? this climate? who the hell cares anymore? most of her target demographic are still wfh in the same leggings since march. most people aren't going anywhere nice that would call for the usual new clothes? nights out, trips etc are all massively scaled back or else cancelled altogether. most of us are living life now living an insta photo sesh.
she must be so unfulfilled. her life is dull, empty and vapid. her sponsorships are drying up. there's nothing aspirational OR relatable about her content. her only drive is money and her own ego. nothing creative or joyful about her. and honestly, at her age the lines around her eyes are shocking
I wonder if she ever gets jealous of Tommy because he has a proper job where he would get to leave the house and spend the day with other people not just his sister, and has hobbies and does stuff with his friends. But in reality she's probably happy to just float around all day not doing much just like her mammy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.