Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revamping the wardrobe for autumn and planning to buy any pieces she's 'missing'? I'm fairly sure she has enough clothes to last her seven lifetimes, so she's not 'missing' anything.

Reactions: 6
She had a video of her jumpers there a couple of days back. Sure it was just the same one over and over again.. cream, off white, camel, cream

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s just the nicest jumper. She got a few jumpers from there and it’s really nice.
if you're in the market for a cream jumper this is a really good one. nice quality, good material. heavy but too heavy that you'll get too hot in new york if that makes sense? not too bulky either, because if you live in new york you'll know how little storage people have in their luxury apartments.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Revamping the wardrobe for autumn and planning to buy any pieces she's 'missing'? I'm fairly sure she has enough clothes to last her seven lifetimes, so she's not 'missing' anything.
Lol she's probably replacing all the white beige and cream clothes that she has as they must all be absolutely covered in fake tan 😳🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna say maybe a jewellery collection with someone that she’s designed, or an interiors related edit like a candle?

Reactions: 5
"I wanna say" maybe the curling iron she was shiting on about before, remember the one she "invinted"?
I bet that's it.
You're going to love it, it's actually really good quality? And it's so good. It's white with a little black and gold because I have no imagination that's my aesthetic.
And it's a great price too: only $250 for a premium curling iron that's always been my dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I wanna say" maybe the curling iron she was shiting on about before, remember the one she "invinted"?
I bet that's it.
You're going to love it, it's actually really good quality? And it's so good. It's white with a little black and gold because I have no imagination that's my aesthetic.
And it's a great price too: only $250 for a premium curling iron that's always been my dream.
Her hair did seem quite done up for their zoom call!

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same curling iron thing she spoke about months back.

"Project working on for 2 years"- no you working on product and shelved it, that's not 24 months of working on something.

Also the thrown around usage of the word "project" grinds my gears! So Erika you worked on a project, was it Agile, Waterfall, Scrum or Strategic? Size of team, project budget? As someone who spends their life working as a Project Manager this is insulting.

You are not working on a project. Working with a brand -is not a project. Taking photos- is not working on a project. 🤦‍♀️

Lol she's probably replacing all the white beige and cream clothes that she has as they must all be absolutely covered in fake tan 😳🙄
That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Guys! I’m going to expand my color palette for the autumn/winter season! I’ll now be wearing sand in addition to white and black clothing. Gots to change with the times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon they are glued to this forum as since this discussion started - there is a definite reduction in “if that makes sense”, Kealin in now dressing like a normal person in their twenties and there are more normal NYC pictures. I think we can be proud of our work to date. Her new project is defo hair related as I have never seen it look so “curated”. Probably a hair care range or like others have said some curling irons. It won’t be any ordinary curling tool and she will babble on about how ‘expensive looking it is with rose gold plates and expensive looking cream exterior’...yawnnnnnn

I reckon they are glued to this forum as since this discussion started - there is a definite reduction in “if that makes sense”, Kealin in now dressing like a normal person in their twenties and there are more normal NYC pictures. I think we can be proud of our work to date. Her new project is defo hair related as I have never seen it look so “curated”. Probably a hair care range or like others have said some curling irons. It won’t be any ordinary curling tool and she will babble on about how ‘expensive looking it is with rose gold plates and expensive looking cream exterior’...yawnnnnnn
I'm Goina guess jewellery...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.