Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture is on her page...clearly she doesn't mind about people seeing the lines. Tommy's account is private.

I think the rules about quarantining are mixed up here - if coming from another country not on the green list you don’t have to self isolate you just have to restrict your movements. And they will for sure do a detour on the way home - I can’t see them staying in NY for Xmas when they missed their summer trip.

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but I can't stop focusing on the dropped eyebrow in her supergoop ad
I never realised how little shape there is in her eyebrows they're just really long and there isn't really any arch they're almost like curved instead

Reactions: 2
I kind of thought she might have got a ring for her birthday....but then she wouldn't have control over the type of ring I unfollowed her but still watch story's from time to time

Reactions: 3
See shes on about some shampoo now thought she was working with some other brand

...and took the "before" photo in poor light on a dull day, and the "after" with much warmer light, while holding her hair up for maximum reflection.
Some gobshites will actually buy the stuff and expect similar results 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they didnt come home in the summer because the visa they are on will not allow them back in. My sister lives in the states and has a green card and im nearly certain that only green card holders and citizens are allowed enter the united states at the moment. Louise cooneys visa isnt allowing her back in and id imagine its the same for erika

I think they didnt come home in the summer because the visa they are on will not allow them back in. My sister lives in the states and has a green card and im nearly certain that only green card holders and citizens are allowed enter the united states at the moment. Louise cooneys visa isnt allowing her back in and id imagine its the same for erika
Nah it's definitely not their visa. It's just the travel ban. Anyone with a valid visa is allowed in once they're not coming from a banned area, hence why loads of visa holders are going to Mexico and other places for two weeks first and then entering the US. Once the travel ban is lifted they'll be grand to go home. Louise Cooney's visa is still valid too and she'll be able to move back as well if she wants to. It's only new visas that aren't being issued.

Nah it's definitely not their visa. It's just the travel ban. Anyone with a valid visa is allowed in once they're not coming from a banned area, hence why loads of visa holders are going to Mexico and other places for two weeks first and then entering the US. Once the travel ban is lifted they'll be grand to go home. Louise Cooney's visa is still valid too and she'll be able to move back as well if she wants to. It's only new visas that aren't being issued.

Louise cooney has stated that her visa is still valid for two more years but at the moment she is not allowed to reenter the states on it. Trump closed the borders to non residents and non citizens months ago.

Yes because you are not allowed enter the US if you have been in Europe in the last 14 days. Apart from that Louise could enter, like go to another country first for 14 days.

Louise cooney has stated that her visa is still valid for two more years but at the moment she is not allowed to reenter the states on it. Trump closed the borders to non residents and non citizens months ago.
No he closed the border to those who are from banned areas. Plenty of people from other countries that aren't banned are still coming here. I live in NYC on the same visa as both Erika and Louise and I am able to leave and return no problem once I don't come in from a banned country. I've consulted my immigration attorney at length about this. I have two friends also on this visa and they've gone to Ireland and come back through Mexico.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.