Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he closed the border to those who are from banned areas. Plenty of people from other countries that aren't banned are still coming here. I live in NYC on the same visa as both Erika and Louise and I am able to leave and return no problem once I don't come in from a banned country. I've consulted my immigration attorney at length about this. I have two friends also on this visa and they've gone to Ireland and come back through Mexico.
oh my sister flew home for a month and ernt straighg back on a green card. Thats where i wsd getting mixed up i didnt realise they could fky back through mexico

You can enter the States even on an ESTA at the moment, once you spend 2 weeks in a country that isn't on the banned list. The US Dept of State are recommending this option to anyone who requests special dispensation to enter the US

Pretty sure she says this every year. Most people can't afford to/don't want to completely change their wardrobe every year! There's two are so wasteful.
So wasteful and bad for the environment too! Sure my style may change slightly year to year but not to the extent that I have to rehaul my wardrobe every 6 months! You'd think she'd know by now to buy some key pieces instead of a load of random stuff that'll never be worn again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She seems to dress very trendy so I'm not surprised she has to rehaul her outfit so often. Don't they talk all the time about "investment pieces"?

Reactions: 5
And she's posting pics with the statue of liberty. Finally downtown and doing something new york-y after so many comments here saying she may as well be in kerry for all she shows of nyc culture

I never went to the statue of liberty when I lived there all my coworkers said they went on school tours and not to bother cos it's crap hahaha theres plenty more interesting things to do in NYC but I guess it's a start for her.

Reactions: 1
A security system 🙈 why the hell would she need it! If anything like the buildings I lived in NYC there 24hr concierge & you can only enter building if you have a fob. Work must be slow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes those high end apartment blocks are like Fort Knox, very little chance of a break in 🙈. Mad she used to go to Ireland for several weeks and leave her previous walk up apartment and security never seemed to be a concern. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes those high end apartment blocks are like Fort Knox, very little chance of a break in 🙈. Mad she used to go to Ireland for several weeks and leave her previous walk up apartment and security never seemed to be a concern. 🤔
Ah yeah but she had no $1000 cashmere blankets and $400 "chic" saucepan sets in that hovel ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am in shock that she ventured into Primark, maybe she is trying to be more relatable after the blanket & pots 😅 No mention of the mystery illness since 🤔 all that coffee, wine and dining out can’t be good for her stomach.

• Haha
Just watched the latest vlog me me me my birthday me me, it was also David's birthday so it was perfect for me to continue my celebrations me me

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest vlog me me me my birthday me me, it was also David's birthday so it was perfect for me to continue my celebrations me me
It was like that when they moved too it was my apartment, my style, my this, my that.

Yep I'd be suprised if Tommy had 1 cupboard that was his in the apartment..everything is for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep I'd be suprised if Tommy had 1 cupboard that was his in the apartment..everything is for her
I don't think he cares about "stuff" as much as she does though. She has all the racks and racks of clothes, and seasonal ones in storage, and he has his 1.5 foot length of wardrobe rail and a little shelf space above (in the kitchen, if I remember correctly, because the bedroom wardrobe is full of her stuff :D ) - which sounds shocking but I'd say he couldn't give a tit. He's easygoing - probably to his detriment.
Honestly they remind me of so many couples I knew in college. One partner of the couple is a bit unreasonable - high maintenance, demanding, moany etc, but gets away with it because they're a bit of a queen bee - and the other is quieter, the giver in the relationship, feels lucky to have the other party. They've been together for a long time and there's an established balance of power in the relationship. But after college and as people settle into the real world things change and these couples gradually grow out of each other and drop off. The most interesting thing for me is the longer the relationship goes on before the inevitable breakup, the faster the Tommy in the equation will find a new partner who actually appreciates him, settle down and start a family and live happily ever after, with enough wardrobe space to add a new jacket if he feels like it, without being berated :ROFLMAO:
Now maybe they're perfectly happy together and will remain so, and if that's the case I'm delighted for them. But there's a pattern there that's hard to unsee.

Reactions: 8
I don't think he cares about "stuff" as much as she does though. She has all the racks and racks of clothes, and seasonal ones in storage, and he has his 1.5 foot length of wardrobe rail and a little shelf space above (in the kitchen, if I remember correctly, because the bedroom wardrobe is full of her stuff :D ) - which sounds shocking but I'd say he couldn't give a tit. He's easygoing - probably to his detriment.
Honestly they remind me of so many couples I knew in college. One partner of the couple is a bit unreasonable - high maintenance, demanding, moany etc, but gets away with it because they're a bit of a queen bee - and the other is quieter, the giver in the relationship, feels lucky to have the other party. They've been together for a long time and there's an established balance of power in the relationship. But after college and as people settle into the real world things change and these couples gradually grow out of each other and drop off. The most interesting thing for me is the longer the relationship goes on before the inevitable breakup, the faster the Tommy in the equation will find a new partner who actually appreciates him, settle down and start a family and live happily ever after, with enough wardrobe space to add a new jacket if he feels like it, without being berated :ROFLMAO:
Now maybe they're perfectly happy together and will remain so, and if that's the case I'm delighted for them. But there's a pattern there that's hard to unsee.
A new jacket that she bought for him 😂

I wonder how they would cope back in Ireland or if one of them lost their visa. Didn't they break up before because he was going to San Francisco?

Reactions: 1
A new jacket that she bought for him 😂

I wonder how they would cope back in Ireland or if one of them lost their visa. Didn't they break up before because he was going to San Francisco?
Yes but I think they remained in contact as friends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.