Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they are glued to this forum as since this discussion started - there is a definite reduction in “if that makes sense”, Kealin in now dressing like a normal person in their twenties and there are more normal NYC pictures. I think we can be proud of our work to date. Her new project is defo hair related as I have never seen it look so “curated”. Probably a hair care range or like others have said some curling irons. It won’t be any ordinary curling tool and she will babble on about how ‘expensive looking it is with rose gold plates and expensive looking cream exterior’...yawnnnnnn
Is rose gold still a thing??

Is rose gold still a thing??
I think just go-ild, for Erika. It's timeless and elegant, just like her 😏
I think in terms of interiors fashion, warm metals are due to be over in the next year or so but that world has long moved on from rose gold: the minute I saw rose gold coloured kitchen utensils in Dealz a couple of years ago I knew the writing was on the wall :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think just go-ild, for Erika. It's timeless and elegant, just like her 😏
I think in terms of interiors fashion, warm metals are due to be over in the next year or so but that world has long moved on from rose gold: the minute I saw rose gold coloured kitchen utensils in Dealz a couple of years ago I knew the writing was on the wall :ROFLMAO:
I never liked the rose gold trend, though in fairness it doesn't suit my skin tone to wear it. I saw a couple of girls online who got rose gold engagement rings and was honestly quite surprised by that. Gold, white gold, platinum all seem to swap about for what is popular but each one comes back around again eventually.

Reactions: 1
What is that pose?? She's so bloody full of herself!
Haha she's such a knob!
Come on everyone, place your bets now: how many identikit beige and winter white coats will she "invest into" this A/W?
And what pastel shade will the obligatory "pop of colour, stepping out of my neutral aesthetic" coat of the year be?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha she's such a knob!
Come on everyone, place your bets now: how many identikit beige and winter white coats will she "invest into" this A/W?
And what pastel shade will the obligatory "pop of colour, stepping out of my neutral aesthetic" coat of the year be?
I don't know how someone can have so many white coats! I have one and I'm so paranoid about getting it dirty every time I wear it that it's only brought out for fancy occasions 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know how someone can have so many white coats! I have one and I'm so paranoid about getting it dirty every time I wear it that it's only brought out for fancy occasions 😂
Yeah but you probably, you know, do stuff!
Still and all though, I don't know how she goes from one Dunkin' to the next and from one Uber to the next and walks around the streets of a city without getting those pale coats manky - maybe that's why she has so many, because she only gets one wear out of each coat, each year!

Yeah but you probably, you know, do stuff!
Still and all though, I don't know how she goes from one Dunkin' to the next and from one Uber to the next and walks around the streets of a city without getting those pale coats manky - maybe that's why she has so many, because she only gets one wear out of each coat, each year!
I wouldn't be able to keep them clean don't know she doses it

I am guessing the project is a collab with relish . Retro Relish . Produce it and bit of coleslaw from super valu and wham bam it’s a mega Christmas spread - fox style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember yesterday when she said she wasn't going to leave us hanging re her big announcement?
Yeah.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the autumn video, her repeativeness kills me.

Next up- Farfetch Autumn Haul/Zara Autumn Haul.. then it'll be a "break before the craziness of vlogmas". That line isn't going to work this year... no events at xmas so if she goes ahead with vlogmas f*ck me it'll be a borefest! Daily vlogs of her doing nothing, going to her new favourite "nice" spots and Joey! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 5
How will mama fox cope if they don't get home for xmas
Considering Kaelin is subletting her apartment over Christmas (which I still think is crazy in Covid times) I would assume they definitely plan on coming home and doing the two weeks somewhere else if needed to get back into the US

Reactions: 3
I find it hard to believe the US will ease border restrictions until after the New Year at this point. I wonder how they plan to re-enter the US if they visit home for Christmas - via Mexico/Canada or somewhere like that? Seems like a hassle.

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe the US will ease border restrictions until after the New Year at this point. I wonder how they plan to re-enter the US if they visit home for Christmas - via Mexico/Canada or somewhere like that? Seems like a hassle.
Sure it's not like they only have limited annual leave days, will make no difference to them having to take a two week holiday on the way back

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't mind a 2 week sojourn in Tulum! I'll be flat out wfh in the cold and dark

Reactions: 5
Sure it's not like they only have limited annual leave days, will make no difference to them having to take a two week holiday on the way back
You are so right haha. Just seems mental to have the opportunity to do that at all.

Considering Kaelin is subletting her apartment over Christmas (which I still think is crazy in Covid times) I would assume they definitely plan on coming home and doing the two weeks somewhere else if needed to get back into the US
Ah ok .I don't think I could sublet my house/flat..the thoughts of other people in it when I'm not there

You are so right haha. Just seems mental to have the opportunity to do that at all.
So we might get to see the big spread mamma fox puts on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.