Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the difference in “content” across there group this weekend. I kNow who I’d rather hang out with. Laura, Char and LC all looked like they were having a laugh! Erica and Kaelin seem like such wet blankets in comparison. Only concerned about the sunset insta selfie while the others get matching jumpers and have a laugh like mates are suppose to go on holiday!

I have to say Laura is probably my favourite person to follow on Instagram the past year or so.

Reactions: 3
Laura is actually hilarious, I love her. Retro and Kaelin were using her as a PT before lockdown, and I assumed they would go back to her afterwards... Guess they couldn't handle real, hard workouts!

Reactions: 1
Laura is actually hilarious, I love her. Retro and Kaelin were using her as a PT before lockdown, and I assumed they would go back to her afterwards... Guess they couldn't handle real, hard workouts!
More like they didn’t want to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ti
JESUS CHRIST! 34K down to 1k? Why would a brand work with someone who has that little views and interaction!
This is probably more to do with the fact that it's an NYC apartment/tour where people moving to NYC wanted some unhelpful information bcos her engagement is not that high!!

Also Erica's clickbait titles are so cringe and paethic

Reactions: 1
Her stories are like watching the shopping channel..."good news folks for a limited time only you can get 10% off this blender and make me more money so I don't have to get a real job while you're at it"

And how did it take 5 minutes to make a smoothie of banana, frozen fruit and apple?? I make more complicated smoothies than that in about 2 mins every morning 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I sound like a broken record but Covid just really emphasised her blandness. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

She's getting as bad as Terri McEvoy and Tara Makeup with the constant swipe ups!

Why would people need a cordless blender to bring with them on the go ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't she call it her Birthday Month!!? 99.9% of the population have a Birthday, Like celebrated over one day but not Erica🤪

Reactions: 5
I'd say Tommy hates buying her gifts. She probably tells him exactly what she wants though..designer of course. I'd love if he just got her loads of random funny gifts 😂

Reactions: 4
Also just to ad if she has sensitive teeth she should be consulting her dentist about whitening. But I suppose that would cost money instead of making her money. I bet people in the question box will say they were shite but of course they won't post those comments 😏

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.