Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They rarely seem to dress casually out of the house; as in good jeans and a nice t shirt with some trainers (aka like lots of young women). Maybe I'm overthinking but, it seems uncomfortable to always be in perfectly pressed, pastel (the stress of spills and dirt!) clothes even when you are out and about.
I hear ya , always kinda too dressed up & in heels , just wear a Jumper / hoodie for once and relax da duck , but they just have to get those photos for the gram like 🙄

Reactions: 4
The drama over the nantucket jumper. Is there a 20something that doesn't have similar???? You would think she had "discovered" it

Reactions: 3
The drama over the nantucket jumper. Is there a 20something that doesn't have similar???? You would think she had "discovered" it
This ginger breadstick on legs just bores the tits off me. Sorry to anyone else who is ginger it’s actually nothing to do with your colouring but she’s just so drab. How the heck she has a following is baffling. And how can your sister be so obsessed with being your PA & morphing into you. She’s so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spotlight hardly going to launch in the US? Everyone buys Crest there, it won't get off the ground no more than Cocoa Brown.... Lorna quite foolish leaving a US based company to remote work for an Irish Co when Trump is looking at any reason to limit visa numbers. Unless she is looking to move home ofc?
Spotlight launched into Ulta in the US last year

Honestly I nearly laughed out loud when I discovered this thread! I used to follow Retro and her sister for a bit and then got so bored of them. Lockdown really showed them up for the bores that they really are, they had nothing to say for themselves. Funnily enough I found this from her website http://retro-flame.com/2017/01/why-i-dont-compare-myself-to-other-bloggers/ where she's having a good witch about influencers who buy followers, but naming no names! Would love to know how they manage to make a living from doing so little.

This ginger breadstick on legs just bores the tits off me. Sorry to anyone else who is ginger it’s actually nothing to do with your colouring but she’s just so drab. How the heck she has a following is baffling. And how can your sister be so obsessed with being your PA & morphing into you. She’s so boring
Ginger breadstick on legs 😂😂😂 oh Móna you're gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like people are finally coping on! I'd say a lot of people are sick of her constant fancy weekends and away with their free lexus.
Have to say I find it hard to see what Lexus get out of it ? I mean it’s usually one vague snap that they’re delighted to have a (free) fabulous Lexus again. Hardly would encourage anyone to rent one?

Have to say I find it hard to see what Lexus get out of it ? I mean it’s usually one vague snap that they’re delighted to have a (free) fabulous Lexus again. Hardly would encourage anyone to rent one?
I don't get it either. Most normal people would probably rather spend their money on other parts of their trip than on a Lexus. I know I stick with the basic cheap Toyota Carola or whatever they have. Wonder if it's her who contacts them when she's going away asking for a loan of a car in return for an Instagram post.

Brace yourselves....

Zara haul and home decor!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Surely can she not see how repetitive her content is!! I'm all for if it's not broke don't fix it but JESUS CHRIST -the views verses the amount of subscribers and also the views verses others that are at YouTube same length of time as her!!

I'm now starting to agree with others on her and think it's a hobbie funded by parents....and i know others have said it but how can she make NYC look so boring!! Baffles me!

Reactions: 9
Defo not funded by parents, I think people under estimate how much money these people get for posts!! Also Retro mentioned in that past that her Irish audience is very appealing to US brands and her reach is greater than other US bloggers on same follower numbers. So I imagine she uses that angle to drive up her rates. Is she managed by any Irish agencies or exclussively US?

Reactions: 3
Defo not funded by parents, I think people under estimate how much money these people get for posts!! Also Retro mentioned in that past that her Irish audience is very appealing to US brands and her reach is greater than other US bloggers on same follower numbers. So I imagine she uses that angle to drive up her rates. Is she managed by any Irish agencies or exclussively US?
Somehow I don't think her Irish followers have any interest in Ann Taylor who are one of the only US brands she works with.

• Haha
I used to think this but her stats on social blade say differently. Her insta follower growth has stalled and she has an extremely low engagement rate. She has been buying followers on YT as the stats say her following grows by exactly 100 people every 6 days.

Reactions: 2
I used to think this but her stats on social blade say differently. Her insta follower growth has stalled and she has an extremely low engagement rate. She has been buying followers on YT as the stats say her following grows by exactly 100 people every 6 days.
I definitely think she is buying followers, she only gets a few comments on every post sure. Regarding her parents, i doubt they fund them either unless they are ridiculously rich - they must spend thousands every month in NY.

Reactions: 2
110% funded by their parents. The parents are as shady as feic-they have Erika & Kaelin listed as directors of a company and are paying them a wage for that title. Do you really think they are making enough on their own to fund that lifestyle, not a snowman's chance in hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
110% funded by their parents. The parents are as shady as feic-they have Erika & Kaelin listed as directors of a company and are paying them a wage for that title. Do you really think they are making enough on their own to fund that lifestyle, not a snowman's chance in hell.
Had a look at Trotfox can only see the parents listed , but still the amount of money they have!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.