Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You might get a day without make up but you won’t get a day without photoshopped or filtered
I commented on the photo with the white outfit and super blurry ankles asking why people who aren't even a bit fat feel the need to Photoshop their legs. Of course it was deleted as soon as she saw it. This tit is why so many women feel insecure about themselves, when really it's all just filters and (very bad) Photoshop

Reactions: 6
She is a horrible woman full to the brim with notions.
I really don’t understand her I mean it’s a lot of attention seeking and she talks as if she’s a know it all but she works in a restaurant/hotel (nothing wrong with that) but she acts as if she’s tit hot. I don’t know her story has she a man ? She talks about sex a lot so maybe she’s frustrated

Reactions: 1
As if people were asking about her Nantucket sweatshirt, it's the kind of one you get in any gift shop. No doubt she will find one with an AF swipeup though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it strange that every restaurant, bar, cafe is described as a ‘spot’ with either ‘so nice/such a cool or my favourite’ beforehand, her descriptions are really repetitive and tell you nothing

I find it strange that every restaurant, bar, cafe is described as a ‘spot’ with either ‘so nice/such a cool or my favourite’ beforehand, her descriptions are really repetitive and tell you nothing
They dont give any details i.e. good drinks, good for vegetarian, great brunch menu. They don't really recommend dishes or anything either. A bit pointless to mention places as good without any elaboration.

They dont give any details i.e. good drinks, good for vegetarian, great brunch menu. They don't really recommend dishes or anything either. A bit pointless to mention places as good without any elaboration.
I know - it makes them come across like simpletons not to give an opinion or something to back up the ubiquitous “nice”.

The phrase “nice but dim” comes to mind... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, look at this giant clown foot in the latest #summertoadtrip (sic) 🐸 post. What a weird camera angle / elongation effect...! :ROFLMAO:
Holy tit, didnt totally believe it before..but that is ridiculous! I don't understand why they do this, their height and legs are fine the way they are 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Also, look at this giant clown foot in the latest #summertoadtrip (sic) 🐸 post. What a weird camera angle / elongation effect...! :ROFLMAO:
I'm surprised at her putting that up - is she blind to it or something? My eye went straight to her feet as soon as I saw it.
She'd want to be careful, or shoe brands will start sending her size 10s 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised at her putting that up - is she blind to it or something? My eye went straight to her feet as soon as I saw it.
She did a video during their trip which looked ridiculous & then someone "asked" what camera she was using & she was like its the new wide angle lens on the iPhone. Looks like the same there with the distortion!

I'm really surprised Lorna is now working for spotlight dental. Huge risk and the fact that wouldn't affect her visa is strange when she's no real reason to be based in America now

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand her I mean it’s a lot of attention seeking and she talks as if she’s a know it all but she works in a restaurant/hotel (nothing wrong with that) but she acts as if she’s tit hot. I don’t know her story has she a man ? She talks about sex a lot so maybe she’s frustrated
Oh she craves attention,sure she accused a couple she saw out walking of having an affair and the mans wife actually almost left him because of it. No she has no man her husband had an affair and they split. He is now with a fab girl who is way younger that Orlagh and they have a baby on the way, much to her annoyance. She is a nasty piece of work.

Herself and Kaelin have huge feet from what I can see.

I'm really surprised Lorna is now working for spotlight dental. Huge risk and the fact that wouldn't affect her visa is strange when she's no real reason to be based in America now
Spotlight hardly going to launch in the US? Everyone buys Crest there, it won't get off the ground no more than Cocoa Brown.... Lorna quite foolish leaving a US based company to remote work for an Irish Co when Trump is looking at any reason to limit visa numbers. Unless she is looking to move home ofc?

Spotlight hardly going to launch in the US? Everyone buys Crest there, it won't get off the ground no more than Cocoa Brown.... Lorna quite foolish leaving a US based company to remote work for an Irish Co when Trump is looking at any reason to limit visa numbers. Unless she is looking to move home ofc?
Think spotlight is in CVS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.