Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Laura Dorgan is finished training the GAA team, wonder if these two will still continue to go or just drop out because they would be afraid to talk to new people and possibly make friends outside their tiny bubble.
Did Laura say why she was finishing up with it? Can't really see Erika and Kaelin sticking with it now. They'll probably gradually post less and less about it and hope no one notices 🙄

Reactions: 4
Did Laura say why she was finishing up with it? Can't really see Erika and Kaelin sticking with it now. They'll probably gradually post less and less about it and hope no one notices 🙄
Ye she was sharing stories from people on the team yesterday thanking her for helping them with the training for the past few weeks.

Oh Erika...you left the blur around your ankles very obvious!
Cant get over the shirt she’s wearing in that picture either. 🙈🙈🙈 Like something from Dynasty or Real Housewives. Don’t know why anyone in their 20’s would voluntarily dress like someone in their 50’s or 60’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Dynasty-sense of style, SoSueMe is commenting on her pics...Dripping Shite collab coming for Erika?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another breakfast that was so nice and hanging out in a place just like Kerry...... Snooze!! Plus her smile with no teeth annoys the tit out of me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
They rarely seem to dress casually out of the house; as in good jeans and a nice t shirt with some trainers (aka like lots of young women). Maybe I'm overthinking but, it seems uncomfortable to always be in perfectly pressed, pastel (the stress of spills and dirt!) clothes even when you are out and about.

Reactions: 6
Oh I know, just noticed that SoSue was commenting. She normally does that for girls she's working with.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know, just noticed that SoSue was commenting. She normally does that for girls she's working with.
Maybe sosue is giving the awful clothing line another go and thinks Erika is perfect 😂

Was wondering why I couldn't see the SoSue comment...then remembered she blocked me years ago 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My friend is actually the poor soul on the enterprise board who took the flack for this. Any time it is ‘scandalised’ he has asked her to comment & tell people why she left Ireland but spent enterprise Ireland’s money & she blanks him.
Sounds about right.

Do any of ye follow Orlagh Winters,?

Sounds about right.

Do any of ye follow Orlagh Winters,?
I don’t follow her, I’ve seen her page a few times & im confused by her? She says she doesn’t give a duck but then dresses like she wants to be noticed

They rarely seem to dress casually out of the house; as in good jeans and a nice t shirt with some trainers (aka like lots of young women). Maybe I'm overthinking but, it seems uncomfortable to always be in perfectly pressed, pastel (the stress of spills and dirt!) clothes even when you are out and about.
I like to see them dress casual as well and maybe a day of no make up ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.