Retro Flame aka Erika Fox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€120 seems like a lot for a gym plan, no? Is it broken down well - like push, pull or upper lower etc

Poor Tommy looks so done with life in her photos and videos from their trip. If he's been working all along and finally has a week off you would think she would put the phone away and enjoy their time together.
I feel so sorry for Tommy also. He seems like such a nice Irish lad and to have to put up with camera shoved in his face all the time is just wrong. Erika has the smuggest face when posing for photos. I feel Kaelin is the breakout star of the two of them. Way more to offer in terms of make up and energy. She should get back to Ireland and cut free from her sister shadow.

Reactions: 9
Kaelin could do really well in the Irish influencer market. Dog, steady relationship, caring nature, make up, likely pending engagement, Not typical blonde looks etc.

Reactions: 6
Kaelin could do really well in the Irish influencer market. Dog, steady relationship, caring nature, make up, likely pending engagement, Not typical blonde looks etc.
I used to really like Kaelin when she first moved to NY and even when she just moved into her first apartment with David. Then she changed and started the constant resting witch face photos and trying to be a model and she just seemed to become, I don't know, smug?

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Kaelin when she first moved to NY and even when she just moved into her first apartment with David. Then she changed and started the constant resting witch face photos and trying to be a model and she just seemed to become, I don't know, smug?
I think shes incredibly boring for girl of 24 and, just like Erika, is completely out of touch with reality. Wouldn't know real back breaking work if it hit them in the face, two very spoilt rich kids. They are both so vanilla in every single way. Every restaurant, bar, hotel and vacation has to be soooooo stunning. The have a weekend out f the city nearly every weekend to a super fancy location, drinking rose on boats. There feed in my opinion is repetitive and down right gloating and showing off. They are both very smug ideed.

I think shes incredibly boring for girl of 24 and, just like Erika, is completely out of touch with reality. Wouldn't know real back breaking work if it hit them in the face, two very spoilt rich kids. They are both so vanilla in every single way. Every restaurant, bar, hotel and vacation has to be soooooo stunning. The have a weekend out f the city nearly every weekend to a super fancy location, drinking rose on boats. There feed in my opinion is repetitive and down right gloating and showing off. They are both very smug ideed.

No no it's has to be soooooo NICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
€120 seems like a lot for a gym plan, no? Is it broken down well - like push, pull or upper lower etc
So I get a new plan every week with 2 new heartrate and 2 new strength gym routines per week and one new ab routine. There's a video instruction for every exercise on the routine if you're not sure about anything, it's pretty detailed so you know exactly what you're doing, works out at a tenner a week so it's actually pretty good!

Oh wow that's a lot cheaper for gym only! I suffer massively with good eating habits (lost my job, so just eating my feelings) do you have any ideas what the gym/nutrition plans were approx?)
I can't remember now but it was significantly pricier!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
There was me thinking Erika and Tommy were finally having a trip away from Kaelin and David. And of course there's a gifted car rental.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was me thinking Erika and Tommy were finally having a trip away from Kaelin and David. And of course there's a gifted car rental.
the two girls should just merge accounts at this stage. Exact same vanilla content with similar filters on everything zzzzzz I’m asleep already! The poor boyfriends
5522EAC5-7922-4C99-B2DB-C67E46039EAD.png
42042491-42C0-40FF-884A-EEE66060452C.png

• Haha
the two girls should just merge accounts at this stage. Exact same vanilla content with similar filters on everything zzzzzz I’m asleep already! The poor boyfriends
View attachment 216081View attachment 216080
Seriously pisses me off for some reason when they go on about getting places ticked off, their list, to me its more like thats another super stylish trendy beautiful place added to my highights on the gram

Reactions: 3
Seriously pisses me off for some reason when they go on about getting places ticked off, their list, to me its more like thats another super stylish trendy beautiful place added to my highights on the gram
So happy we don't have really jobs so can travel anytime we want to get somewhere ticked off our list and don't even have to pay to get their, while thousands of people have lost their jobs and probably won't get even a night away any time soon.

Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow Erika yesterday (never followed Kaelin) - it's just not normal to make NYC look so dull 🙈🙈🙈 and if I hear 'we needed to get out of the city' one more time, I'll actually scream

Reactions: 10
So happy we don't have really jobs so can travel anytime we want to get somewhere ticked off our list and don't even have to pay to get their, while thousands of people have lost their jobs and probably won't get even a night away any time soon.
Apologies for my horrendous spelling and grammar in this post 🙈

I remember vlogmas 2018 and Mama Fox was worried the girls “worked” too hard and was delighted they get home to Kerry to relax. I find the lists, ticking tit off lists and the general uptight wound up like a spring vibe really odd for 2 girls with no jobs and dam all to do except create mood broads on Pinterest. I had to unfollow them both after the snooze fest that was lock down. It made my trip to centra to get Brennan’s bread and bog roll look fascinating

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Laura Dorgan is finished training the GAA team, wonder if these two will still continue to go or just drop out because they would be afraid to talk to new people and possibly make friends outside their tiny bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember vlogmas 2018 and Mama Fox was worried the girls “worked” too hard and was delighted they get home to Kerry to relax. I find the lists, ticking tit off lists and the general uptight wound up like a spring vibe really odd for 2 girls with no jobs and dam all to do except create mood broads on Pinterest. I had to unfollow them both after the snooze fest that was lock down. It made my trip to centra to get Brennan’s bread and bog roll look fascinating
Likewise I thought finding somewhere different to walk was exciting wish I could jet off to for weekend

Honestly, you'd get docked marks in your Leaving Cert for using the same fecking word to describe everything. 'Nice' 'Nicest' 'Nicer'
Buy a Thesaurus and add some spice into your posts, Erika.
View attachment 216081View attachment 216080
The two of them posting the same content is as bad as when a press drop hits all the influencers at the same time and even if you tap on, you're seeing the same content for the next 5 stories. Melting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.