Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tables named after special places in New York.
top table will be called glenbeigh because they have such a beautiful view off it from moms house. (Not dads house due to a minor banking issue). Sow sow special.

other tables will be

UES
Central Park
Cross walk
Equinox
hamptons
does she know anywhere else in nyc?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the Hamptons, Tammy & Grooms party will be over tanned with too small jackets, short trousers, no socks & velvet shoes 😘
In Ashford castle, it will be black tie & sober looks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
top table will be called glenbeigh because they have such a beautiful view off it from moms house. (Not dads house due to a minor banking issue). Sow sow special.

other tables will be

UES
Central Park
Cross walk
Equinox
hamptons
does she know anywhere else in nyc?
Equinox πŸ’€ 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Karlin's birthday has passed and no month of celebrating - times must be tough or I'm blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they still on that holiday to Greece ? it's so boring when Kaelin starts spamming about a week after retro, she never gets to post anything before erika or even in real time. I laugh every time they say the mother is always so glam... just because she's wearing white trousers and a pair of sunglasses πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚. I don't see it myself. she looks late 70s and like she needs a few early nights, she always looks like she hasn't been to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mammy fox needs more than a few early nights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can't understand why she is not saying anything about wedding plans. They sure can keep secrets

• Haha
Reactions: 4