Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the link

It’s coming up at 5,700 pounds sterling for 4 nights in July to book it.
---
Found the house listing. The mortgage on it is probably 5000 to 7000 a month ( since they probably put 20% down) and they are making that in 4 days in the summer. Making absolute bank. Great invistment piece for real this time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Here is the link

It’s coming up at 5,700 pounds sterling for 4 nights in July to book it.
---
Found the house listing. The mortgage on it is probably 5000 to 7000 a month ( since they probably put 20% down) and they are making that in 4 days in the summer. Making absolute bank. Great invistment piece for real this time.

Jesus fair play to them! I'm well impressed!

Reactions: 9
Don’t be! Her parents owe millions I’ve no doubt in my mind that there was some shady businesses practice that has been used to acquire this house, Tommy may only be the host possibly owned by the family that is the fraud foxes, I put nothing past them given there past behaviors

Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching both sisters Christmas vlogs and they seem to be very very busy editing! Like Wha?! Come on ladies provide us with a life update vlog. Pweety please.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laugh, sly doesn't like to come on and complain & belives in been honest 😂😂😂, she wouldn't know truthful or honesty if it hit her on the face. Getting more insecure, sly & devious as time goes by. She is a content creator, how why where or that a new word for doing nothing ????

Reactions: 3
She's so relieved to get her red nails off... God forbid she wear anything close to a colour, ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched her Christmas 2022 vlog (while ironing 🙈) and she mentions briefly about Kaelins last day working with her for a year. Maybe I missed the chat on this but was Kaelins visa not based on her being employed by Erica? What has she been doing for 2023? Curious..

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see Helena’s spread of SuperValu’s finest coleslaw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do they get Joey over and back on the plane so much? Would you be arsed for a holiday like, just pay for some form of boarding for the pet, these 2 girls are just playing at being adults....

Reactions: 9
Tommy is a very nice guy but the thickest person I've ever met. Genuinely there is nothing going on between the ears at all. His brain is absolutely zapped from over indulging during his party years if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5