Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy is a very nice guy but the thickest person I've ever met. Genuinely there is nothing going on between the ears at all. His brain is absolutely zapped from over indulging during his party years if you know what I mean.
What so he’s done so much coke and pills his brain cells have died but he wasn’t always like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He seems to do well work wise and bought the place in the hamptons so can’t be that dim. As an aside, almost 10k comments on her comp! I didn’t think she had many real followers, like she’s the most boring af hun.

He seems to do well work wise and bought the place in the hamptons so can’t be that dim. As an aside, almost 10k comments on her comp! I didn’t think she had many real followers, like she’s the most boring af hun.
All followers are bought and paid for. I would say the life is sucked out of Tommy, having to live his life, do as he is told & everything by the mafia. With what people say about mother fox, Erika is the same and God help Tommy if he says or does anything out of place.

I know engagement is always higher for giveaways/competitions but wow, 11K at this point compared to her usual <10 comments. Even her followers are bored unless there's something to win :LOL: . Also, while her outfits are usually kind of bland, they usually fit her well, with the exception of that ill-fitting black Totome wannabe blazer she has on in the comp post.

Reactions: 4
The glass staircase, the white leather furniture and beige is all abit tack!! Zero style or homely vibes. But sure in her eyes you can’t bate Curry (aka Kerry)

Reactions: 10
What job does he have? Does he work in Tech or Finace in NY? Or am I missing something?

Why does she insist on this side parting for her hair? She’s had the same hair style for at least 10 years. It looks so outdated and doesn’t really work with super long hair.

Why does she insist on this side parting for her hair? She’s had the same hair style for at least 10 years. It looks so outdated and doesn’t really work with super long hair.
I don’t think the side part looks bad on her but her hair is just too long. It’s borderline horse girl/traveller vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought surely Erika and Tommy would go to Paris themselves but no it’s the 4 of them. Is it not enough that most things in N.Y are done as 4 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any sign of sly fox, has she left the planet or has she the mysterious illness again. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Nothing from either of them very strange
she is not doing any bridal content either which could have got her some new followers. I expected her to keep the wedding private but to post bridal content leading up to it but zilch. She is getting married this summer and bride to be usually post non stop about the wedding

Reactions: 12
she hasn't posted since Christmas /new year in Paris. how could she still be earning a living to live in NY at this rate

Reactions: 2