Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be the oil of oregano and ginger that is made her better but could also be 3 different types of medicine. We will never know. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Haven’t seen her in ages but is she pregnant, she looks like she could be early stages.

Reactions: 2
No way would she be getting pregnant before her wedding next summer.
Oh god is she engaged to tommahhhh? I’ve missed the one thing that you could probably count as “exciting” in the world of retro yawn.

I buy from Sézane often and they always have tons of bits in lovely patterns and colours.
Trust this one to manage to showcase only the most boring monochrome pieces she could find. She’s a terrible representation of the brand. It’s a waste of time getting her to showcase anything remotely contemporary. Snore. 🥱

Reactions: 3
Anyone else reckon the wedding will be in the Hamptons? Seems to be more trips than usual this year.... Wedding planning maybe?

Reactions: 6
What does retro do for work? Is she no longer an influencer?
She only posts about once a month now. Most influencers post daily so I don’t know what going on. She has posted a few times in the last few days though. Her sister posts even less.

Reactions: 4
Content is so not there now that she is posting photos from the summer. Are things going south. How many photos I wonder did it take to get Tammy to look at her like that. All staged I'm sorry and no not jealous. If life was so wonderful with her why stop posting

Reactions: 6
Content is so not there now that she is posting photos from the summer. Are things going south. How many photos I wonder did it take to get Tammy to look at her like that. All staged I'm sorry and no not jealous. If life was so wonderful with her why stop posting
She gets burnt out documenting her life and takes breaks. She really doesn’t have enough followers to be doing that. She isn’t posting anything about wedding prep or dress shopping that would pull more followers in. Wonder why?
---
Also how much of a pain the hole must the lads have with the photo taking? I’m sure it’s so bleeping annoying.

Last edited:
Just realised she has me blocked from her stories - was wondering why had forgotten about her 😂

she's out of the woodwork to make easy dosh flogging advent calendars. here we go with the byrant park pictures and usual repetitive posts from her