Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$1059 to stay around the corner in the Plaza Hotel… these two are so smug and unbelievably boring!
Oh great another launch, let me guess… Loulerie?!
YAWNNNNN 😵💫

Reactions: 3
$1059 to stay around the corner in the Plaza Hotel… these two are so smug and unbelievably boring!
YAWNNNNN 😵💫
Thank god they managed to fit a walk in Central park before check out. God knows when they'll be able to do that again, poor dears 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
YAWNNNNN 😵💫
Their room service dinner set me off - pasta and tomato sauce and cheese and tomato pizza of course!
They're hilarious really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads that Milly dress she wore to her friends wedding costa over $1000++ the extravagance dear lord. It’s beautiful I think but probably not something you’d wear again is it.

Reactions: 3
Ah lads that Milly dress she wore to her friends wedding costa over $1000++ the extravagance dear lord. It’s beautiful I think but probably not something you’d wear again is it.
Do you think she could be buying all of these dresses, shoes and bags second hand online? You can get them for a fraction of the original cost.

Its absolute madness to be spending that much on clothes etc when you haven’t even bought your own house yet and aren’t a millionaire. She’s an idiot. All this work will dry up for her eventually as she hits 40 and she will have squandered all the money she made off it.

Reactions: 4
Probably just renting them for the event

Do you think she could be buying all of these dresses, shoes and bags second hand online? You can get them for a fraction of the original cost.

Its absolute madness to be spending that much on clothes etc when you haven’t even bought your own house yet and aren’t a millionaire. She’s an idiot. All this work will dry up for her eventually as she hits 40 and she will have squandered all the money she made off it.

Reactions: 4
Seriously always trying to upstage people, can u imagine, spending that much money on a dress, attention seeking look at me and not the bride. (20 thousand dollars will be spent on her wedding dress 😂😂), I would love to see Urika's face the day of her wedding if anyone tries to upstage her. I think she is a self entitled selfish girl who always has to get her own way at any cost, and no Im not jealous. Its a nice dress but deff not worth it. I have asked her before where her money has come from but she refuses to ans me. Then to top it all stay in a hotel for over a thousand dollars, thats over 2 grand spent in lavish items in a short space of time. Fantasy world

Mammy & daddy's hidden assets are showing up now.

Reactions: 6
Seriously always trying to upstage people, can u imagine, spending that much money on a dress, attention seeking look at me and not the bride. (20 thousand dollars will be spent on her wedding dress 😂😂), I would love to see Urika's face the day of her wedding if anyone tries to upstage her. I think she is a self entitled selfish girl who always has to get her own way at any cost, and no Im not jealous. Its a nice dress but deff not worth it. I have asked her before where her money has come from but she refuses to ans me. Then to top it all stay in a hotel for over a thousand dollars, thats over 2 grand spent in lavish items in a short space of time. Fantasy world

The hotel stay was for her Loulerie collection photoshoot though, so that will have been paid for by the company.

Reactions: 1

It is a bit of a pick me dress alright.

Why is she posting everything a month or months after it’s happened?

Reactions: 5
How is the mother only just turning 60?!!
When I say i RAN here.. wtf... if she said 70 I'd have said hmm She is a few years younger than my own mother and looks much older than her!! They make out like she looks 40 :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the sister not on Instagram anymore
She is but rarely posts. I suppose having to post everything one week after Retro took its toll. If she had her own separate life she wouldn’t have had to obey this rule. She is probably doing better on Tick-tock.
The mother would looks years younger with 15 pounds on her. She rail thin.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mean this in a rude way towards Tommy because he seems like a normal guy. But what made no sense to me with her $1k+ dress, and as a fashion influencer; is that they wouldn’t have forked out for a correct dress shirt for him to wear. It seems that the money is there but the understanding of etiquette just isn’t…

Reactions: 6