Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She not on TikTok Kaelin is, her TikTok is regularly updated and she keeps up with trends, but those things were you do voice overs and record yourself- my insides curled with second hand embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 3
She not on TikTok Kaelin is, her TikTok is regularly updated and she keeps up with trends, but those things were you do voice overs and record yourself- my insides curled with second hand embarrassment!!!
There was one of a few of them in a car, not one of them got the lip sync right, what's with the LCs closet one. I don't follow her but she looks like a 1950s housewife with the hair. How old is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was one of a few of them in a car, not one of them got the lip sync right, what's with the LCs closet one. I don't follow her but she looks like a 1950s housewife with the hair. How old is she?
That's the one!!!!! Was that LC? I thought she was the mother from that 70s show!!! The hair!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were all tit but Urka disgraced herself altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First post here but long time lurker 👀

Anyone see on saoirseandmamma's stories the card and necklace Urka sent? I've read the card about 3 times and can make NO sense of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First post here but long time lurker 👀

Anyone see on saoirseandmamma's stories the card and necklace Urka sent? I've read the card about 3 times and can make NO sense of it?
The repeated line! Such attention to detail! Delighted they showed it, so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt it’s her handwriting. I’d imagine she emailed someone in loulerie to send it and gave them a message to write. Duplicate line because the person wasn’t paying attention when transcribing.

Reactions: 2
Always finds her way home when her Irish business accounts need filed. I wonder if the flights are a business expense if they even pay for them this time or Aer Lingus continue to be generous..

Reactions: 3
A picture of Rossbeigh beach and the Indian food party, riveting new content from Ireland!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A picture of Rossbeigh beach and the Indian food party, riveting new content from Ireland!
I genuinely can’t fathom coming from New York to eat Indian food in the back arse of Kerry. It can’t be better than anything you’d get in a big city

Reactions: 7
I genuinely can’t fathom coming from New York to eat Indian food in the back arse of Kerry. It can’t be better than anything you’d get in a big city
To be fair it's probably more the family tradition than the food that's important to them

Reactions: 10

Funny you never see them eating anything other than pasta and burgers in New York. There are probably a couple of thousand Indian places better than what you get in Kerry.

Reactions: 8
Home a week and gone on holiday again, all jokes aside where is the money coming from ??? 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12