Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sort of becomes really obvious sometimes that she's faking some of the fan engagement. Idk. I wouldn't message her for nyc recommendations for a friend's honeymoon. I'd use Google. Or expect my friend to use Google herself. I think she only ever mentions products she has affiliate links for and that she's getting money off for a shout out

Reactions: 8
2 grid posts in 47 mins!!! Erika you mad witch! Oh no wait....just ads!!! Erika doesn't post unless there is money to be made in it!!!

Reactions: 10
The way she goes on about Loulerie I thought it was like the Irish version of Tiffany. Just looking at that reel, didn’t realize it was some tatty little high street shop…

Reactions: 1
watching a movie on prime video thhhis divorced mom is going on a blind date and her date without having seen her before introduces himself at th ebar and she responds''oh god how did you know it was me, my anne taylor middle aged mom dress give it away'' I pissed myself laughing made me think of retro and her anne taylor ads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
watching a movie on prime video thhhis divorced mom is going on a blind date and her date without having seen her before introduces himself at th ebar and she responds''oh god how did you know it was me, my anne taylor middle aged mom dress give it away'' I pissed myself laughing made me think of retro and her anne taylor ads
Even in her Sezanne haul she managed to chose the most Ann Taylor looking things

Thought one of these was her mum
Really respect how she is so representative of diversity in the body types and skin tones she features… 🙄

Years of living in one of the most diverse cities in the world, and still clueless!

Really respect how she is so representative of diversity in the body types and skin tones she features… 🙄

Years of living in one of the most diverse cities in the world, and still clueless!
She literally doesn't have one American friend they are all Irish. Its honestly pathetic, how long has she lived there?

Reactions: 6
She literally doesn't have one American friend they are all Irish. Its honestly pathetic, how long has she lived there?
Not one, she tries so hard to act all sophisticated but really she is like a J1 student who wears Celine.
I'm so embarrassed for the lot of them.
She doesn't even seem to have one token american friend, bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Outside of her family bubble of tommy kaelin etc I don't know what she actually does. She has her business relationships which I imagine are transactional on her part and her Gaelic Football where she hurt her hand. She just doesn't really put herself out there to meet non-Irish people.

Reactions: 3
Outside of her family bubble of tommy kaelin etc I don't know what she actually does. She has her business relationships which I imagine are transactional on her part and her Gaelic Football where she hurt her hand. She just doesn't really put herself out there to meet non-Irish people.
She is in total bubble and did New York all wrong. Most people go there and get jobs, have room mates and build connections that way.

Reactions: 4
She’s been in the US nearly 10 years and unless I am mistaken, hasn’t really done much (e.g., built a solid US audience, bought a property, made non-US friends or even got a green card). She’s just floating around.

Reactions: 6
She’s been in the US nearly 10 years and unless I am mistaken, hasn’t really done much (e.g., built a solid US audience, bought a property, made non-US friends or even got a green card). She’s just floating around.
I say it all the time but the visas are wasted on these sisters! As you say, going the best part of ten years in the US and not a single non-white, Irish friend, and only ever gets pasta when they eat at the same five restaurants and moves from one bland beige apartment to another! There is truly nothing about her that is interesting or unique in any way, shape or form! I don’t know how she maintains her Irish audience or any brand deals

Reactions: 12