Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they seem to have a car in the city is also so bizarre. I guess she wouldn’t be seen dead on the subway, or even a cab

Reactions: 7
New York currently has the worst air quality in the world (fires in Canada), do you think she’ll tell us? nah, it’s all so, so nice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Real talk: why At very single event thrown by retro it always seems divided by gender. I find it so odd. We arent 10 anymore.. boys all on one side girls all on the other. Why are they the way they are? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally 7 comments on most of her posts and that’s with her response! Retro fraud truly needs to come clean as for Kaelin I wouldn’t be surprised if her status has been revoked given that her insta is also dead

Reactions: 3
since I had kids this is the only way I can go for dinner in a group of couples. I want to vent... but she doesn't have kids
Real talk: why At very single event thrown by retro it always seems divided by gender. I find it so odd. We arent 10 anymore.. boys all on one side girls all on the other. Why are they the way they are? 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
did Kaelin get a nose job? she looks different but i cant put my finger on it
I think it’s just lip filler, makes the gap between her lip/nose a wee bit smaller so her nose looks diff! But then again, she’s been a ghost from Instagram so could also have been recovering! But it looks the same to me

Watched her latest vlog, about 8 mins in she is talking about her new website design and recommended the designer. And made a not so subtle dig at people who designed her website / blog in the past that she wouldn’t recommend 😂😆 showing her true colours!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched her latest vlog, about 8 mins in she is talking about her new website design and recommended the designer. And made a not so subtle dig at people who designed her website / blog in the past that she wouldn’t recommend 😂😆 showing her true colours!!!
So I guess she approached the people who did it before looking for a freebie or big discount in return for plugging their business, and they told her to pay up or eff off?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I guess she approached the people who did it before looking for a freebie or big discount in return for plugging their business, and they told her to pay up or eff off?
Yes!!! Spot on! Or maybe she never paid their initial invoices 😂😂 wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 6
111, 222…….why is she trying to make sense of such nonsense?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6