Retro Flame #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say it all the time but the visas are wasted on these sisters! As you say, going the best part of ten years in the US and not a single non-white, Irish friend, and only ever gets pasta when they eat at the same five restaurants and moves from one bland beige apartment to another! There is truly nothing about her that is interesting or unique in any way, shape or form! I don’t know how she maintains her Irish audience or any brand deals
Is she really getting any brand deals though? Things have seemed odd the last 6 months or so with people on here wondering if she's even an influencer anymore. She barely posts and neither does her sister. Influencers need to post every day or multiple times a day to keep engagement up. Her following hasnt gone up in years. I know she has the jewelry line and Ann Taylor but what other brand deals does she have?

Reactions: 6
Is she really getting any brand deals though? Things have seemed odd the last 6 months or so with people on here wondering if she's even an influencer anymore. She barely posts and neither does her sister. Influencers need to post every day or multiple times a day to keep engagement up. Her following hasnt gone up in years. I know she has the jewelry line and Ann Taylor but what other brand deals does she have?
So true! I guess I mean I’m shocked she even has a jewellery line/deal with Ann Taylor! Like how on earth?! But there’s no way those deals are sustaining her and kaelin

Reactions: 2
I was in the Kilkenny Shop earlier and saw they're trying to sell off a load of her collab stuff from Pestle and Mortar or one of those brands.
There's no way she's still making anything more than pocket money from the influencing gig - I wonder is she still being sent all the free tit? Kaelin is probably flat out selling it all.

Reactions: 5
I was in the Kilkenny Shop earlier and saw they're trying to sell off a load of her collab stuff from Pestle and Mortar or one of those brands.
There's no way she's still making anything more than pocket money from the influencing gig - I wonder is she still being sent all the free tit? Kaelin is probably flat out selling it all.
I dont follow her anymore! Does anyone know if she posting lots of free tit in her stories still?

Her rent is insane so I'd love to know how she is managing it. Maybe tommy is making bank so she can finally be the upper east side house wife she has always wanted to be!

I bet her and Kaelin have proper jobs. Didn’t a tattler say they saw David waiting tables at a restaurant. I bet Tommy is the only one with a proper job

Reactions: 7
I'm convinced the parents give them a lot of money. She and Kaelin are both listed on the Dads business accounts. She also seems to take mid week trips to the Hamptoms a lot if she's uploading immediately anyway.. are the accommodation rates just cheaper?

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but I think US visas don’t allow for any type of work other than the one the visa was granted for. Depending on her visa type, I don’t think she’d be able to get a full-time salaried role at another company.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I think US visas don’t allow for any type of work other than the one the visa was granted for. Depending on her visa type, I don’t think she’d be able to get a full-time salaried role at another company.
But could she get a job waitressing??? And only work tips??

Reactions: 3
You can work for multiple companies on an O1. It's essentially a freelancer visa so once the work she's doing is in the same field, she'd be grand.

You can work for multiple companies on an O1. It's essentially a freelancer visa so once the work she's doing is in the same field, she'd be grand.
Thanks.

This is what my post was referring to. She may not be able to take full-time work in a different field (waitressing or retail for instance).

Off on another trip, where did she pull al the money?! Tommy must have a great job because Erica cannot be earning what she used to be, no way

David's 30th😂😂omg hilarious, it was like a wedding, the candlit dinner on the beach with a bunch of lads, all just so the girls could instapose

• Haha
Their eyebrows are cat.
Only Urka could describe such a perilously cut dress as "comfy" 🙄

Ah the poor foxie thinks her dress is a little too big God help her if she went down a size, she wouldn't be able to eat or sit down.

All show in Mexico
Imagine wearing that on a beach in mexico for your sisters bfs birthday 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a beauty pageant wannabe 💀

Ah the poor foxie thinks her dress is a little too big God help her if she went down a size, she wouldn't be able to eat or sit down.

All show in Mexico
The dress is a little big on her to be fair, especially on the bust and waist. Gorgeous dress. For once she is wearing some colour and not the usual boring ladies who lunch beige.