Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely must be buying followers. The loses seem accurate for the lack of content but she's not posting any content at the minute. Plus every time she loses a number of followers coincidentally around the same amount start following her.

Oh wow just looking at Kaelins aswell. They're definitely doing more damage to their names with all the secrecy.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She definitely must be buying followers. The loses seem accurate for the lack of content but she's not posting any content at the minute. Plus every time she loses a number of followers coincidentally around the same amount start following her.

Oh wow just looking at Kaelins aswell. They're definitely doing more damage to their names with all the secrecy.
Retro's is very shady, like you said there's nothing going on on her page and she's losing followers and then the same amount of "people" start following to counteract the loss. Very suss!!

Reactions: 8
Just searched Retro Flame on Instagram, nothing, then searched Erika's name and her page still didn't come up. Went in through a link on a fan page (I know, a fan page, what a world we live in!) and it says "no posts yet" even though the 5000+ post count is displayed at the top.
Am I somehow blocked, or is it an Instagram glitch or something?! I'm not a follower, just check in from time to time for the lols.

Just searched Retro Flame on Instagram, nothing, then searched Erika's name and her page still didn't come up. Went in through a link on a fan page (I know, a fan page, what a world we live in!) and it says "no posts yet" even though the 5000+ post count is displayed at the top.
Am I somehow blocked, or is it an Instagram glitch or something?! I'm not a follower, just check in from time to time for the lols.
Her page is still there. I unfollowed her this week after her antics. Go through war on Instagrammers and you can watch anyone's story and they don't get views.

Reactions: 4
Dear Diary

The break from insta has been nice. To be honest, it’s been so so nice.

we’ve been hiding out with Lorna and our teeth have genuiiinely never looked whiter. Thank gawd for spotlight! Speaking of spotlight, I was meant to do a sponsored post for them but had to try and push it back until we are officially back in New Yark.

things with Loulerie are also on pause until I’m back but Then hopefully some of my paid for followers will buy some of the jewellery. Who am I kidding, I need another RTE late late show appearance or a shout out from Eileen style queen to really increase my older lady following to shift some well needed Anne Taylor outfits.

speaking of Anne Taylor, they won’t work with me until I’m back in New Yark. Can’t wait to be back.

Planning my next vlog, wondering if I can gloss over the fact I’ve been quiet on Instagram. I mean it’s nobodies business so why should I have to explain. It’s not like I make any money from my followers.

xoxo
🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Retro's is very shady, like you said there's nothing going on on her page and she's losing followers and then the same amount of "people" start following to counteract the loss. Very suss!!
Absolutely even who she follows is after getting a huge clear out. She unfollowed close to 300 accounts in the last few days. Something strange going on.

• Wow
With her being so quiet on stories she must be flat out with her imaginary meetings and getting on top of her admin, trying to detach from what is going one! I really wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t got back (there is a lot going on regarding immigration currently on top of covid) at the end of the day she can be as cocky and sneaky but it doesn’t nothing for her when they don’t have justifiable reasons for re-entry, they have to realize that they have made extremely risky chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On her reply to the comment questioning her she said she would recommend people speak to their solicitor, could a solicitor actually help them get back into the USA?!

Reactions: 1
With her being so quiet on stories she must be flat out with her imaginary meetings and getting on top of her admin, trying to detach from what is going one! I really wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t got back (there is a lot going on regarding immigration currently on top of covid) at the end of the day she can be as cocky and sneaky but it doesn’t nothing for her when they don’t have justifiable reasons for re-entry, they have to realize that they have made extremely risky chance!
They could be in a Mexican prison, attempting to border cross illegally 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d imagine they are back in NYC now and booked the CVS vaccine for a big return to the gram content.

Reactions: 1
On her reply to the comment questioning her she said she would recommend people speak to their solicitor, could a solicitor actually help them get back into the USA?!
No! A reputable solicitor can not they can only give sound legal advice as in what current law, policy states etc! They would know the risks involved As it’s stated in writing what category are permitted to enter (retro flame inc o1 and o2 visa not included) But god only knows what type of a solicitor they have as a few reasons noted here that the whole family is shady as (sly foxes)!

Last edited:
My sister is a green card holder in America, She has friends that are on visas at home and staying there until they are permitted back what ever the time frame may be! It sucks but it’s the choice they made and have had to stand by it! This whole thing the coming home, the dog home, the going back, it wrecks of their sense of entitlement and it’s beyond gross!!
It will be interesting to what spin she puts on this!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.