Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! A reputable solicitor can not they can only give sound legal advice as in what current law, policy states etc! They would know the risks involved As it’s stated in writing what category are permitted to enter (retro flame inc o1 and o2 visa not included) But god only knows what type of a solicitor they have as a few reasons noted here that the whole family is shady as (sly foxes)!
So true. She should have taken her own advice by speaking to her own lawyer prior to travelling to ireland and if they were worth the $ she pays them they would have explained that no, ms fox if you leave the US as an O visa holder you will not be able to return for the forseeable future and no i as your lawyer cannot confirm biden will lift the ban so that tommy can come for christmas or for you to return to NY in january... thanks for that you are sooo good ( retros phone on fire booking flights on way out of lawyers office) making notes to herself to arrange a dodgy letter from a health professional to bring service dog...😊

Reactions: 1
she will have a proper chat tomorrow. Lol anyone wanna bet what the chats are?
Yay ....she has so much to fill her followers in on like where she spent the last two weeks. Im sure lots of her followers may have found themselves in same boat and she might be able to help now that she has done the hang out in another country for two weeks prior to entry and no doubt it was sooo worth it. Hopefully a lesson has been learned from all this. ..follow government covid travel guidelines in future! Looking forward to the chats 😀

Reactions: 4
I still can’t figure out how she affords to pay for an apt in NYC , when you see the limited number of brands she works for... like how the hell can she afford to live?? New York ain’t a cheap place,/ and I know people on huge salaries that find it tough - so how she does it is beyond me...

Reactions: 8
I still can’t figure out how she affords to pay for an apt in NYC , when you see the limited number of brands she works for... like how the hell can she afford to live?? New York ain’t a cheap place,/ and I know people on huge salaries that find it tough - so how she does it is beyond me...
They have 2 salaries.

But she isn’t paying huge money. She has yet to live in any of the higher end higher cost buildings. She is seaport district now.

Reactions: 1
Waiting for the big SPEIL on how she got back
The BS more like....I'm actually disgusted that they get away with this carry on. Put half of Kerry at risk and then feck off back to the US illegally. Please never again come back to Kerry, we don't want you people like you back when so many have died or been seriously ill due to covid and you added to that carry on for mammys Xmas dinner. Selfish entitled brats. Sorry... I'm fuming. I knew it would happen but Ffs the secrecy.. Just an easy flight was it?!?

How they they explain the dog going back too? That's alright too of course... People can't go to the US but a dog can can no bother...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Waiting for kaelins similar story now, she’s second class citizen to Erica, Erica has to be the first to post everything

• Haha
Reactions: 8
May just have to re fellow her Incase I miss out on said speil explaining how she got back. Presuming Kaelin and LCS closet have travelled back with them too. Curious to hear how they managed this without 2 week quarantine in a non red zone area. Thinking maybe there was a change to their visa status while they were here which meant they could go straight back into the states 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
May just have to re fellow her Incase I miss out on said speil explaining how she got back. Presuming Kaelin and LCS closet have travelled back with them too. Curious to hear how they managed this without 2 week quarantine in a non red zone area. Thinking maybe there was a change to their visa status while they were here which meant they could go straight back into the states 🤷🏽‍♀️
It's obvious they did the quarantine. No live posts for two weeks.

Reactions: 7
It's obvious they did the quarantine. No live posts for two weeks.
Ah ok I haven’t been following so didn’t know they’d been MIA presumed she would show some of that if she was quarantined somewhere as I’m sure she has followers in similar situation. I guess they didn’t want to show what they were up to Incase they were denied access in US immigration.
Hopefully she chats about it tomorrow!

She won’t talk about how she arrived back, she will be all smiles thats he’s back and how much she missed it etc! Shes to devious and contriving for that, Its amazing how much they can get away with! Entitled wagon

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Waiting for the big SPEIL on how she got back
It'll go something like this - "hi guys welcome back to my YouTube channel blah blah blah blah blah blah ok catch you in the next video" .... And she'll have a full 20 min video without actually telling us anything at all!! Gift of that gab that one.

I'm shocked she's back but also delighted that she's stuck in the same souless apartment for another year, the punishment might fit the crime and Kaelin too stuck in her shoebox but of course she couldn't decide where to move out too if big sis hasn't moved yet 🙄🥱

Reactions: 5
The BS more like....I'm actually disgusted that they get away with this carry on. Put half of Kerry at risk and then feck off back to the US illegally. Please never again come back to Kerry, we don't want you people like you back when so many have died or been seriously ill due to covid and you added to that carry on for mammys Xmas dinner. Selfish entitled brats. Sorry... I'm fuming. I knew it would happen but Ffs the secrecy.. Just an easy flight was it?!?

How they they explain the dog going back too? That's alright too of course... People can't go to the US but a dog can can no bother...
Yea my boyfriend is from Kerry and he hasn’t been home since Christmas to see his family, his sister is due to give birth any day now, and he’s freaking he won’t get down over Easter to see his family. But it’s alright for the 🦊s to do what they want even when they’re in Kerry. 🙄 they should have just said they were heading back, like I think I’d have more respect for them if they’d been upfront and honest. And one final thing - does Erikas accent irritate anyone else or is it just me? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Yea my boyfriend is from Kerry and he hasn’t been home since Christmas to see his family, his sister is due to give birth any day now, and he’s freaking he won’t get down over Easter to see his family. But it’s alright for the 🦊s to do what they want even when they’re in Kerry. 🙄 they should have just said they were heading back, like I think I’d have more respect for them if they’d been upfront and honest. And one final thing - does Erikas accent irritate anyone else or is it just me? 🤔
I haven't seen some friends and family in well over a year now in Kerry and around the country due to the lockdowns... Including a baby I've never met. But these clowns can come back from the US when they were told stay home and that's no bother at all!! I hope to god her finances suffered over this... I am not a negative person but they have no respect for other people at home.

Ngl, I'm DYING to see if she explains it. I haven't seen my family in Ireland since 2018 and would love to know how easy she found it or if there's some loophole I don't know about. Even immigration lawyers barely have a clue what's going on cause this is all so new. I'm sure she'll disappoint us all and explain absolutely nothing though.

Reactions: 4
Tommy was obviously coached into buying flowers, pity he did a half arse attempt at lilies or we’d have gotten a better photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.