Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaelin’s ad for sleeping tablets saying her sleep schedule is off. No wonder, jet lag and having to be secretive about your antics is exhausting. Poor pet x
Love that she's shilling them "in Ireland" with an Irish backdrop when the company don't even ship outside of the US! I can't imagine she has more US based followers than European but maybe I'm wrong 🤔

Reactions: 11
Did any body see some other Kerry blogger is flogging some confidence course to young girls for €2500!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Yes this is the blogger. As far as I am aware it was 2500 as my niece had written to her about it 😏😏
It must have been €250! It’s mad how rich we are making all these influencers&us eejits working hard in normal jobs 😩

Is Lorna with them?
that Lorna one is 100% with the sneaky foxes on their Mexican Quarantini. I’m actually embarrassed to have joined up these dots, but the reason I know this is because she has been silent on her IG for about 2 weeks. She is verrry try hard and used to try keep up with the foxes until she realised she can’t compete , before attempting have some niche/relevance by being a royal family blogger (ridiculous, considering Irish people generally give a flying F about the royal family ). I noticed that after the Harry/Meghan interview (March 8) she didn’t post a single thing. Normally she is always posting complete shite about royals after any minor thing happens so this basically made me certain that she wouldn’t miss this opportunity for royal content unless she’s on a beach in Tulum with the foxes and can’t let on. I’d say the whole lot of them are pure dying they can’t post anything on IG about this. We should all spare a thought for them because it’s probably their worst nightmare. Also, just pointing out that they cannot possibly have gone from Ireland to NY due to presidential proclamation still in place so 14 days in Mexico is the most likely way they’re attempting to get back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lorna is now director of research and analytics for Spotlight. Her coming home could have something to do with that- I’d be interested to know if she’s helping them break into the US market. I would have thought she has a green card by now. She’s and experienced researcher so her visa should be one of the skilled ones but dunno how working for an Irish company would work with a green card. I don’t mind her so much- she seems genuine and yeah the royal stuff isn’t for some- but it’s harmless enough. She works for a living- which is more than can be said for the Lidl posing pair.

Reactions: 9
I do just want to add re Lorna. I’ve followed her for around the same time as Retro Flame. Lorna went private on her Instagram about 9 months ago around the time she started her new job. Her Royal stories were specifically about the history and meaning behind Royal fashion which is related to her academic interests (& although mainly focused on British RF, not strictly limited to them). Her last Royal story was about a year ago, so I don’t think her not having anything up recently has anything to do with her being away or not - she did not do any on Beatrice's Wedding etc, and has acknowledged a few times that she is very behind on them. Instagram is not her full time job and she isn’t asking her followers to buy things from swipe up links constantly, so my personal view is she does not owe us anything re content.

Reactions: 16
I do just want to add re Lorna. I’ve followed her for around the same time as Retro Flame. Lorna went private on her Instagram about 9 months ago around the time she started her new job. Her Royal stories were specifically about the history and meaning behind Royal fashion which is related to her academic interests (& although mainly focused on British RF, not strictly limited to them). Her last Royal story was about a year ago, so I don’t think her not having anything up recently has anything to do with her being away or not - she did not do any on Beatrice's Wedding etc, and has acknowledged a few times that she is very behind on them. Instagram is not her full time job and she isn’t asking her followers to buy things from swipe up links constantly, so my personal view is she does not owe us anything re content.
I completely agree- her Instagram isn’t her job. What she does or doesn’t share is up to her. Accountability really only comes from those who are making money off the platform/advertising standards etc.

Reactions: 6
Who is Lorna?

The time is almost up for their 14 days from their sketchy shenanigans began, Wonder will it be another walk on the beach in “kurry” or a iced “coffea” in “New Yark”! It’s embarrassing on their both herself and her sisters part how childish they have made the whole situation!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing there will be a “New York xoxo” shot soon with a sunset in Central Park followed by a tagged shades looking at the ground shot. Coffee in hand obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i expect they needed a break after their 3 month christmas break and we will see the brooklyn bridge from the window photo very soon.... perhaps being restricted to 5km all this time might have lit a fire under her and she might actually go onto the bridge for a photo. Football training has started without them, wonder are they being missed from the team..

Either the Brooklyn bridge or back to the back of beyond! It will be interesting to see how she approaches the topic whatever the outcome! She will please god let up on her “I like to be transparent”. Sly Fox
I seen kaelin posted over the weekend imagine the discussion “I’m going to post kaelin! No Erika it’s my turn!” 🤣

• Haha
I still can't wrap my head around the secrecy. It's laughingly bizarre. They made no secret of travelling to Ireland, did they really think the could just pop off back to NYC and no one would be any wiser? We are all perfectly aware that you're going back Erika, why are you being such a twit about it 😂

Reactions: 13
Secrecy is most likely because they aren’t confident in what they are actually doing and wouldn’t want to be seen to let the miss perfect, I’m so honest Erika! As Said before there are many restrictions in place But it’s a risk they took and only have themselves to blame!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.