Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manifestinginfluencers

Another evening, another sunset

Today I woke up to a reminder from Loulourie to post some Mother’s Day gift ideas. What better way to do so, than with a “chic” white shirt. A basic staple forever timeless piece with the most expensive Anine Bing jumper. That way, I can include a swipe up link to the expensive jumper. Forget about the jewellery it’s an ok income but the Anine Bing swipe up affiliate links is where it’s at!

I really hate how long it takes to make my own iced coffee. Give me my Nespresso machine any day. Such a time saver and it all tastes the same underneath all of the ice and milk. But it’s just a pity nespresso aren’t paying me so Arnotts Delonghi machine it is. Well only on camera.

After a delicious spread of Ballymaloe relish on brown bread, lettuce, onions and super valu coleslaw i will take a pic and tell people it’s just a thrown together lunch but really it’s honestly all I know. Followed by a Rossbeigh sunset pic because everyone is only dying to go here when restrictions lift so I may as well give them a taster. It’s all they live for.

cannot wait to get back to New Yark. But before I do.....time for potato waffles and ketchup. The BEST!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

manifestinginfluencers

Hi Erica,

just do what you did with the questions about how he got the dog back to Ireland... tell us all that there’s been lots of questions and Kaelin is going to answer them.
to be honest, for the first time in my life, we just blagged our way. It’s really easy to travel with a support dog so we just did it.

lots of love
Erica xoxo

Dear Diary

Delonnnghee require me to post a few demo videos of the product so last week I recorded a few. I can continue posting when I’m lying low after our flight back to New Yark. I’ve also given Mom my log in and saved the videos on her phone so if we are stuck we have back up.

I’ve done the same with a few other videos and posts to keep us going.

Tommy made us potatoes on pizza, my favourite.

He had his two T-shirt’s and two pairs of jeans hanging in my wardrobe so I’ve asked him to move these to the kitchen. There is a spare cupboard with plenty of room for those in there.

I am hoping to film the following videos soon:

1. How to style a black blazer to wfh and still look chic and you know, put together
2. Ann Taylor latest 60 yr old housewife put together look
3. How to make an iced coffee, that is so so nice. Not just an iced coffee. A so so nice one
4. How to use my new coffee machine demo. Ok I got a new one for the new apartment so will wait to film it there.
5. How to style an apartment on a budget. And by budget I mean spend a lot on classic items to have for 1-2 years and then sell on to someone else via Instagram. Shout out to my followers.

sooo good to be back in New Yark. Just booked my flights home for Christmas. Such good value!

Lots of love
Red Fox 🦊
xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

irishgirlo

I'm increasingly finding with Erika, that the constant rhetoric of "you know me guys, I'm really honest, I'm so transparent" is a bright red flag highlighting that she is the exact opposite. You don't need to tell followers that you are trustworthy or honest, your content and ethics should easily show that.

Title suggestion to add to the Great Escape:

Kurry to New Yark; The Great Covid Escape, Immigration should know the Sly Foxes are fakes

• Haha
Reactions: 35

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

The break from insta has been nice. To be honest, it’s been so so nice.

we’ve been hiding out with Lorna and our teeth have genuiiinely never looked whiter. Thank gawd for spotlight! Speaking of spotlight, I was meant to do a sponsored post for them but had to try and push it back until we are officially back in New Yark.

things with Loulerie are also on pause until I’m back but Then hopefully some of my paid for followers will buy some of the jewellery. Who am I kidding, I need another RTE late late show appearance or a shout out from Eileen style queen to really increase my older lady following to shift some well needed Anne Taylor outfits.

speaking of Anne Taylor, they won’t work with me until I’m back in New Yark. Can’t wait to be back.

Planning my next vlog, wondering if I can gloss over the fact I’ve been quiet on Instagram. I mean it’s nobodies business so why should I have to explain. It’s not like I make any money from my followers.

xoxo
🦊

• Haha

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

“Who you are becoming is more important than who you’ve been.” I’m becoming accustomed to lots of free gifts, keep ‘em coming! Was I even living back in 2010 with no daily deliveries of stuff!

Exhausted from the trek to Dublin but ecstatic we got some Starbucks drive through AND Maccy D’s! I miss the ‘curry’ (Kerry) views already.

I get such anxiety over the weight of my bags but I when I point out it’s a half empty flight so hope they can accommodate us.

The pre-clearance queue took so long. It was not enjoyable. I kept texting Tommy and asked him to share a pic of the white couch. I miss that couch soooo much.

I was asked what my reason for flying today. I told them I was a creative business women and my business was based in the US. They asked for the name of my company and I said “Ret....I mean 5A digital ....Retro Flame Ltd” I mean should I go with the more realistic company sounding name or stick with Retro even though I buy everything brand new fresh out of the box. Well, sometimes buy.

I mentioned my soon to be fiancé and support dog are waiting for me. I mean, a tad white lie but hopefully Tommy will propose soon!

some woman spilled her entire cup of coffee all over my new white pants. I was about to go mad at her but realised she probably is a fan and it’s the day after International women’s day so I want to appear all pro women etc etc

made it through, going to sneak a cheeky white wine before boarding.

got a few DMs asking if I was back in NY that I need to block and delete. Pesky bunch of people.

Erica

• Haha
  • Heart

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

My mom actually hates my Loulerie collection always saying it’s just not her style. And it’s not her ‘cup of Barry’s tea’. But I need to find a slant for promoting Mother’s Day so I will say “My mom loves the pearl Lafayette necklace”. It’s a decent money maker if 100 or so people buy it. Genuiiiiiiiiinely think if I can get one more collab like that and I’m all set for the big engagement and buying my dream wedding dress.

As you know we went to the airport yesterday but got turned away at customs. We have rebooked our flights for later in the month. I had a look at Tattle life and they all guessed correctly so I took a late evening pic of a glass of rosè as proof we are still at home. They are so annoying.

I haven’t put on a scrap of tan in weeks. Ever since all that drama with B perf I haven’t received any freebie tans and would love to try a bit of Vogues tan. Vogue hasn’t sent it to me even though I’ve asked Kaelin to email her PR team multiple times with creative ideas on how I will wear the tan.

Idea 1: standing beside bush in garden
Idea 2: sitting next to bbq with Kerry backdrop
Idea 3: on Rossbeigh beach running with hair in wind
Idea 4: standing in underground aldi car park
Idea 5: next to some random Mercedes (I’ve had to send the one I had back because I put my feet on the seats too much and they didn’t like that)

so with all of the creative ideas I’m sure it will work out soon.

Tommy has been sending me videos of these shit apartments as a piss take but it’s making me so mad. I made him FaceTime me while I told him how to spot clean it. It’s hard to see it properly over video but at least he now is not sitting on it until I get back. It’s all I ask.

can’t believe super valu were sold out of potato waffles. Had to fight Kaelin off for the last one. Let’s be real wasn’t much of a fight as she knows who the boss is. Am I right? Or am I right!?

Erica xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

manifestinginfluencers

Another day, another green juice

Before we left New Yark in early December I told Kaelin to get in contact with yer one from Kildare Village. Yer one said they were closed but to keep in touch. I’ve asked Kaelin to stay on top of the daily emails to her to say we can do a collab. Thank fuck it all worked out now because she just emailed saying we can select some stuff up to the value of €1500. Finally some content but just thinking how to present it. I could start with saying that I wear same thing everyday for months (obvious lie I have multiple Anine Bing sweaters and the new stripey H&M and loads of other shit but good to pretend to be normal). So handy to get this collab for some new stuff to wear when back in New Yark. So happy to be going back in the next week but it’s a pity to miss Mother’s Day here.

Which is why I also got Kaelin to keep contacting the Plaza hotel for some sort of collab. They took so long to get back to us like it must have been a week but finally sending us some afternoon tea. I mean it’s the least they can do because we ALWAYS go there. I send all my followers there they should be so grateful.

it’s really important for me to really show more of my personality and the real side so I asked Kaelin to describe the hilarious TikTok she created. If anything it’s too much banter and hope it doesn’t distract from the Retrofam Comp.

I had zero ideas for content today so I just asked my followers what they were happy about and posted the three replies.

Absolutely exhausted.

time for a 4th iced coffee break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

manifestinginfluencers

No sunset today it’s a bit cloudy

Tommy called earlier and mentioned they had a few lads over for a few cans. I asked did anyone sit on the couch because it’s not for sitting on. He went silent so I know they were sitting on the couch. If there is so much as a beer or nacho stain I will literally go mad.

I’ve spent most of today saving inspo pics for the design of our new apartment and they all include a white couch so he better not have ruined it.

not gona lie, I’ve barely used the De’longhi, the nespresso is handier.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

just finished the last of the packing for the big move to our new place. We went for a stroll around upper east side for old times sake and then had some frosè. Soooooo nice to be back.

the last time I checked I had close to 20,000 pics of Glenbeigh, Rossbeigh and numerous spots around Kerry so just did a little collection of them for my latest insta post. We are trying to make it seem like we are back in Ireland until we have passed the full period of quarantining and then resume normal posting. But obviously, between you and me, (my dearest diary) we are not quarantining. Sure we are back playing GAA with Laura Dorgan. I wore one of my old jerseys from my wardrobe clear out. Everyone loved it. So viiintage.

I have so much stuff that I want to sell from the move I know my followers will snap up but I can’t really start selling until officially it’s fine to pretend I’m not quarantining anymore.

To be honest, if we were home for Mother’s Day and st Patricks day I totally would have asked for a freebie afternoon tea from the Plaza. But instead, we just went for frosè and sat on the white couch. Oh and posted old photos to Instagram.

I must get some rest now but lots of love

Red fox 🦊
Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29

manifestinginfluencers

Travelling home at Christmas was a completely selfish decision that they chose to ignore the chief medical officer and Irish government who told Irish people to remain where they are. So when Erika says she was allowed, of course Aerlingus allowed you, they wanted your money! But in terms of potentially endangering the lives of many, you risked it! Oh how I know you will say? How? Because how many PCR tests did your do, that’s more people in contact to put at risk. Airport staff, taxi out of NY. Then when home, I know it was just your family but hang on, where did you pick up your Mercedes? No interaction with anyone? Visits to the supermarket etc. Ok so let’s say you didn’t pose any threat to anyone. You still decided to not consider the government guidelines to stay where you are. You obviously are not taking the pandemic seriously. While the majority of us are not travelling beyond our 5k and haven’t seen our families, you have travelled thousands of miles! Now that you are back in NY you can dine outside, live a great life while the rest of us are still in lockdown because....oh yes because of a new strain of the virus brought into the country from people travelling. But of course I know that wasn’t directly your fault so why is everyone picking on you. I’m sorry, my bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

Happy International women’s day! As a female entrepreneur, I feel like I’m one of the few who can really be like Gary Vee so I’m going to celebrate.

I have just taken a glance back at my to-do list in the last week. I’ve been sooooo busy

1. Kildare village ad (6 swipe up links) and sooo much nice clothes. Sooo nice
2. She’s Mercedes deal came to an end and it was a decent deal. the car had to go back and it was handy to pop to beach but she’s gone now
3. Got a response from the founder of that Hairbrush company. Doing a Hairbrush ad (Twinty swipe up links) it’s only €15 so I need to have as many links as possible to entice as many
4. Make sure to throw in a sentimental swipe up link to mark International women’s day
5. Spotlight ad (55 swipe up links) note to self don’t put on fake tan to show what it’s like but put on fake tan the day after. Using St Tropez but can’t tell anyone that. They all think I still use the BPerf 10 second tan. HA
6. Loulerie ads (229 swipe up links) Need to keep pushing the mercer. All about the mercer. Oh and the Lafayette for all the older ladies.
7. Arnotts ‘sint’ me a Delonghi coffee machine so I need to do something with it. I won’t be actually using it as obsessed with nespresso but need to film a quick tutorial. I am going to spend an hour or two watching other tutorials on how to use it on YT and then just simplify it for my audience.
8. Afternoon tea from the Plaza. Not as good as potato waffles but it did the job.

I’m exhausted. I almost posted the wrong swipe up. It’s actually such a stressful job. People don’t believe me but it is.

Night

Erica xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh my gawed. I sow sow manifested this thread into existence.

I know ye all are hearing about manifestation on tic taaak,
But I’ve been doing this for 6 years now, and I’m sow sow good at it I’m going to give yee all some tips,

so if you get a pen and paper out we can do it together.

Na, no worries Erika,
I’ve manifested myself the stop and exit button at 10 min 22 seconds 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

manifestinginfluencers

She hasn’t mentioned anything about NY aside from a comment that she hopes to go back soon! I just can’t see how she would be allowed to go back if she’s not a permanent resident? Long time reader of this amazing thread here are my thoughts downloaded:

1. What is with the cooking videos? They are awful! Everything looks so unappealing and unappetising!!! From the overboiled “vigitable” soup to the pasta and quesadillas. Everything she gets her mum to make...does her mum want to start her own cooking channel?! It’s all so bad!!
2. How many times does she really need to film the same beach? It’s grand.
3. The pillow. Am I missing something? looks like a small memory foam pillow. You can buy a bigger memory foam pillow in Dunnes. Also the little demo on how to lie your head on a pillow!!! What’s next? Show us how to put on pyjamas correctly and pull the duvet over ourselves and go to sleep?
4.She’s selling the Chloe boots? What happened to all the talk she said about buying “invistment” pieces she will have forever. It’s hardly been a few years? That “sannt laureaaant” bag was such a waste I doubt she used it once!
5. Type of content that we’d all love to see, Tommy recording himself looking at apartments for them to move into and choosing a normal 1 bed and seeing her real reaction!!!!
6. Is the She’s Mercedes stuff a piss take? Hands up absolutely anyone buying a Mercedes? Anyone???
7. Why does she get Kaelin to take a pic of her in front seat of the car with her shoes on the car seat? Does Mercedes mind she’s also promoting those yuk Valentino things?
8. All or a lot of the other Irish influencers seem to be working with the Collaborations agency. Is she signed to them or another agency does anyone know? Lots of the other “influencers” all seem to get loads of free stuff from Sezane and & other stories but not Retro flame. I wonder has she tried to sign up with an agency and it hasn’t worked out.
9. I don’t even think she has a style, she just buys “expinsive” stuff and then throws some H&M stuff into the mix. Leggings and a Nike bomber jacket? Oh blown away with the style! If anything it’s too much style. Great bit of style on yer one!
10. If she really wants to improve her YouTube channel maybe just tell us how difficult it is to get back to the US and how Tommy is getting on with the white couch. Is it still white? Did he move some of his clothes into her wardrobe? And secretly use the shoe wall!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Adeline

One thing that strikes me is that Erica thinks she's the epitome of class but in actual fact she's very unsophisticated. The food she eats, the books she reads, the company she keeps, even the fact that they seem to do zero cultural activities despite living in a hugely culturally diverse city. No depth or interest in anything beyond superficial things like makeup and clothes.

I’m halfway through the latest YouTube and had to stop to come straight here.
Part of the video is her asking for our view on which white trainer she should keep. A pair by Vega or a pair by Valentino.

I have SOOO many thoughts about this:

- paying £495 for a pair of trainers that have a designer logo is very 2000s and kinda tacky AF now

- she 100% is keeping the Valentino ones, I am convinced she only ordered the Vega pair:
a) to make it a content focus for her video “oh help me choose which pair” and
b) it’s a nod to the criticism that she gets on here for being so obnoxious about splashing cash. She is trying to make it seem like she made a genuine decision based on quality after comparing the two, when in reality she was always going to keep the £500 Valentino pair (I haven’t watched to end so could be wrong 🤔)

- For someone who claims to be so business oriented, I really think she’s way off the Mark. She wants to appeal to people wirh money so I get she doesn’t care about shilling trends to the PLT audience, but IMO and from what I see other influencers doing, people in her target age category who have money are focused much more on sustainable quality branding, less so the big fashion houses which are dated

- she ALWAYS bangs on about buying one quality piece rather than multiple cheaper options... but then buys MULTIPLE of everything ALL. THE. FRIKING. TIME.

Bottom line, she things she’s classy by buying designer when really it’s just tacky.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk, that is all.

• Haha

rhill

Earth: Literally falling apart, people losing jobs, money etc.
Erika's Youtube: My luxury purchases of 2020

So out of touch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

manifestinginfluencers

Dear Diary

Cause the haters gona hate hate hate hate hate. Tay Tay really has that spot on. I feel like everyone is against us for actually doing our job and posting outfit inspiration with links to countless jumpers and runners. And what is their obsession with Joey’s whereabouts? He’s not even my dog, even though I did talk about him in every insta story and vlogs. So I just can’t understand why people would ask when I’ve essentially never mentioned him ever. Because he’s not my dog. Truth is, he went back to New Yark with David. David is also not my boyfriend so why would I answer questions on him. Tammy is my boyfriend.

I thought it would be really handy to show people my Sant Lauraant sunglasses as well as a cheap ass pair from Amazon. I kept referencing Amazon Ireland, then someone commented that Amazon Ireland doesn’t exist, it’s just co.uk. I never knew that!!!!! How does Ireland not have Amazon? Weird oh well I don’t need to think about that now I am back in New Yark!

Got such a random comment from the dentist from Finding Nemo. Can’t believe he follows me. I also didn’t know he was on the gram. Anyway he must be trying to get back to New Yark too because he had so many questions. I told him to email me, to also get a Lawyer and to have a lovely weekend. Maybe his wife is into my style but either way happy to get the insta engagement.

xoxo

Red Fox 🦊

I just watched an old video of her, a clog she did for a weekend on Long Island for Lorna’s birthday 4 years ago (Retro, Kaelin, Lorna, Niamh OSullivan & another girl I didn’t catch)

I’m still dying to know what happened between her and Niamh O’Sullivan - it seems like more than just growing apart after Niamh moved home, they never mention each other on Instagram

Anyway, she vlogged the whole weekend which I’m going to guess did everyone’s head in
She was filming Lorna opening her presents and was giving off to Niamh about hanging a party banner crooked..and then mentioned it again in a different part of the video. Got the sense she’d be the person on a holiday who never helps with any of the practical stuff (too busy taking photos) but always moans.
Think it explains a lot
Yes something definitely happened there with Niamh O’Sullivan. I like her, she has a great sense of humour and nice style as well as coming across very sound. Retro seems like the opposite so not surprised.

didn’t they both work for that same bag brand??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I've been manifesting the blogger / influencer industry to go bust for honestly about 18 months now and it's just not happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24