Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secrecy is most likely because they aren’t confident in what they are actually doing and wouldn’t want to be seen to let the miss perfect, I’m so honest Erika! As Said before there are many restrictions in place But it’s a risk they took and only have themselves to blame!
Oh yeah I know that's why but it's still so odd to me. Like we all know they can't stay in Kerry forever, we all know they took a massive risk leaving in the first place. She must think her followers are absolute dopes if she honestly thinks silence for two weeks and then magically reappearing in Kerry or NYC is the best way to handle this 🙈 it's beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most like is because they aren’t confident in what they are actually doing! But it’s a risk they took and only have themselves to blame
Exactly...they really don’t know if they’re going to be permitted back in to the country and putting your future at such risk because of Christmas in Kerry isn’t really ‘Gram friendly.

Reactions: 1
I think there's no shame in being like here's what we're trying to do etc and being honest about it cos you are allowed to enter via Mexico so why all the secrecy? She'd be better off being like yikes wish us luck hopefully it works out kinda thing rather than just magically appearing in a sea of beige in NYC. On the Tarmarz thread they said she's not going back until August... Retro flame would go up in smoke if she had to stay in Ireland until Aug 🙈🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're not being honest because they're afraid it will affect their visa applications. They don't give a sh** what their followers think of them.

Reactions: 12
So no word on where they are yet .I can't see Erica's page but can the sisters page .what's the big secret and I wonder did either of them lose followers

Reactions: 2
So no word on where they are yet .I can't see Erica's page but can the sisters page .what's the big secret and I wonder did either of them lose followers
Nothing, just popped on for a nose. No stories on Retro's page or new posts.
Can't wait to see how she comes back on and explains the absence. She's so fake.

Reactions: 3
Beyond fake and preaching how she’s transparent! But anyone who reads here has been brought up to speed on how disingenuous, contriving she is! It’s still baffling to think she got away with 20k with her bogus business but also how contriving she can be!

She does realise anyone she blocks can just view her on war on instagrammers! It's actually better for her numbers if she doesn't block people even the hate views!!! Which the majority of them are!

Oh girls this is getting exciting now.... Surely the wee foxy girls are gonna be showing there faces on camera soon.... New Yark or Kurry what's the odds

Reactions: 4
I completely agree- her Instagram isn’t her job. What she does or doesn’t share is up to her. Accountability really only comes from those who are making money off the platform/advertising standards etc.
I don't think I've ever seen Lorna do a paid promotion. She has a full time job and I believe that she said that when she came home she was back in Ireland for work purposes.

Reactions: 3
No posts today, don’t tell me they have run out of pictures of the beach or the bank’s house that her parents live in for free.
First time in a long long time that she hasn't had a story up. I have got to say it‘s sow sow nice.

What could be going on? I wonder is the broadband down in kurry.

• Haha
I’m guessing the Mexican hiatus will be swiftly storied and straight into a million deflection stories on going to CVS to get the vaccine 🤷‍♀️

They must really regret coming home- it boggles my mind how they justified it. I can’t remember but I think when they last renewed the visas they said it was for a couple of years but if they have to do it again soon, they must be terrified of putting up anything that paints them in a bad light for immigration. Don’t know how they’re going to claw their way out of this one. The only thing that’ll make me respect them is if they own it and talk about how difficult it was getting back. Which seems highly unlikely.

Surely the lack of content is making them lose followers and money?
Money anyway.
Not posting might stop followers leaving there’s only so many of the same photos you can look at.

A bit of photoshopping she could turn the Mexican beach to look like Rossbeigh 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.