Retro Flame #3 Where is the 20k you won from Kerry Enterprise Board

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Stephanie O Quigley is now planing a trip home this year from the big apple. Clearly getting tips and tricks from the sly foxes 🦊
Us mere mortals have to wait until restrictions are lifted. They sicken me the lot of them.
There will be no explanation as to how they got back in just like there was no explanation over the bleeping dog on the flight

Reactions: 5
Waiting for kaelins similar story now, she’s second class citizen to Erica, Erica has to be the first to post everything
Kinda feel sorry for her sometimes. Hope she loses it one day and tells E where to go and to shove her beige where the sun doesn't shine.
I'm sure mammy and daddy helped them get back too they're not clueless that's for sure

Reactions: 4
It will be very interesting to see how transparent Erika is with this story. She is obviously only back in NY since Monday after completing her quarantine. I wouldn't be in the least but surprised if she says they were just taking some time off at home before they came back. I would be shocked if they tell the 100% truth.

Reactions: 3
She has an opportunity to gain some respect if she tells the truth. If she doesn’t and completely disregards the obvious things she had to do to get back into the US (like going to an approved country for two weeks/or change in visa status) then she is living up to everything said about her here.

Reactions: 12
What an absolute disgrace. This will loose following i imagine, that and the blocking spree she's been on.

What i find crazy is Kaelin under the thumb. Like Kaelin could have posted the past 2 weeks of what ever the duck she wanted but because it would show where erika is and what she was doing. Very sad that she can't just do what she wants, be her own person and not be living in her sisters Shadow!

Reactions: 9
The entitlement is just unbelievable!! They've had it all their lives by the sounds of things so not going to change now! Like what do they plan on doing in NY?! Can that lifestyle/income be sustainable?!

Reactions: 5
There will be no mention of it. It will be "hey guys I'm home so good to be home back in NYC.... Dunkin donut coffee" questions will be asked and blocked and she will completely ignore it.

Reactions: 9
There will be no mention of it. It will be "hey guys I'm home so good to be home back in NYC.... Dunkin donut coffee" questions will be asked and blocked and she will completely ignore it.
Yep, it infuriates me but I'm 99% sure this is what will happen. I'll be shocked if she actually admits to anything, even though we all know what they've done. It's so incredibly stupid.

Reactions: 3
Its ridiculous, you cant put SOW much of your life out there and then just retreat from it all, if that is your job. I dunno , wonder why i follow half these ppl on instagram at times...still dying to see her STORY later

Reactions: 4
Everytime I see her with a DD coffee I think coffee wanker. New York is lined with beautiful independent coffee shops, they do amazing pastries too. No dont get me wrong, I love an aul boston cream doughnut but cmon let your tastebuds experience what new york has to offer. Its actually sad.

I will be keen to see how she managed to get through. But more likely it will be another "joey" story. We will tell all but actually never tell.

Reactions: 8
Everytime I see her with a DD coffee I think coffee wanker. New York is lined with beautiful independent coffee shops, they do amazing pastries too. No dont get me wrong, I love an aul boston cream doughnut but cmon let your tastebuds experience what new york has to offer. Its actually sad.

I will be keen to see how she managed to get through. But more likely it will be another "joey" story. We will tell all but actually never tell.
Oh absolutely she'll end up saying she'll go into it in detail on a vlog and will then upload a clickbait vlog explaining nothing.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about this earlier. She's actually very limited in what she enjoys. When she goes to the nice/fancy/expensive coffee places, restaurants and bars it's all "contint" for the gram. She doesn't actually know the difference between Dunkin coffee and decent coffee from an indipindint coffee shop, so why would she waste her money? This is the girl whose refined palette leads her to pasta, waffles and Ballymaloe relish. Anything more is wasted on her, but if it's in photogenic surroundings then it's worth a go occasionally.
Imagine living in New York and not going to a different restaurant or café at least once a week! She might as well be in Kerry, only she has taller buildings to pose in front of in New Yark.

Reactions: 16
I see Stephanie O Quigley is now planing a trip home this year from the big apple. Clearly getting tips and tricks from the sly foxes 🦊
Us mere mortals have to wait until restrictions are lifted. They sicken me the lot of them.
There will be no explanation as to how they got back in just like there was no explanation over the bleeping dog on the flight
I actually like Stephanie. Plus she has an actual job from day dot in America. It would be different situation to the sly foxes I feel. Plus she's due to get her vaccine as well. I can't imagine Stephanie doing it until she is able to. She's stuck it out this long in NYC.

Reactions: 7
I actually like Stephanie. Plus she has an actual job from day dot in America. It would be different situation to the sly foxes I feel. Plus she's due to get her vaccine as well. I can't imagine Stephanie doing it until she is able to. She's stuck it out this long in NYC.
Exactly she's not selling constantly to her followers & has been open about everything & how hard the last year has been for her. I'd have a lot more respect for her than either of the Foxes

Reactions: 2
New thread name suggestion: “the great escape from Kurry to New Yark” OR “once upon a time on a white couch, I sip on my iced coffee and wonder how much it costs to buy 100k followers”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daddy fox is in Kerry anyway. He just drove by me, no sign of mommy though and she’s often with him in the van

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.