Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
RIP sarah,its so so sad and was wondering how she was doing the other day
got my first mammogram in a couple of weeks and i will be there

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Gutted to hear of meat loaf’s passing. I’m 30 and at the age of 10 knew all the words to bat out of hell. we’ve lost a talented artist 😢

• Sad

thegirlscout

VIP Member
R.I.P Archie

As silly as it sounds, I actually gasped when I saw the headline. When my niece is watching So Awkward, I actually sit down and join her because I find it quite enjoyable and he was a great actor. So many of his friends and colleagues have written beautiful tributes to him. Must be so terribly painful for Nicholas and Lucy ❤

• Sad

Maid22

VIP Member
I really couldn't give a shit how he died, all I know what an absolute talented guy he was,

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
We don't seem to have one of these threads so I thought I would start one.

Today, Diana Rigg - Rest in Peace.

I loved her in The Avengers (back in the 60's)
She later starred in a Doctor Who episode along with her Daughter Rachel.
This is an excellent idea for a thread. I also loved her in The Avengers. Was so sorry to hear the news this afternoon.

Maid22

VIP Member
I've just heard about Taylor, am so shocked, Foos are one of my fave bands, fantastic drummer, amazing guy, so sad.

• Heart

Lockd0wn

I must admit it’s confused me too.
They were supposed to get married on the 17th so why didn’t they?
From reading her brother's post it seems like she was supposed to be getting ready for her wedding on 17th but "never made it" and then died on the 18th

So it seems like something happened before the 17th which meant the wedding didn't even go ahead & then she died on 18th June in the early hours

Must have been horrible to tell all the guests it wasn't happening - everyone was looking forward to such a positive event & actually they will gather for her funeral instead. Its all heartbreaking!

• Sad