Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Rest in Peace Jessica Walter.

Died aged 80 in her sleep.

Bloody loved her in as Lucille Bluth in Arrested Development and as Malory Archer in Archer.

Such a brilliant actress, she will be missed. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Just read the local police have said there were "no signs of intent..." I'm unfamiliar with that wording but
it sounds like that means suicide is ruled out.

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Yeah, absolutely this. Both Dave and Taylor seem (seemed 😭) to be the nicest guys. I know a few people who met Taylor and they say his smile was just infectious and his energy was just so positive and he was one of those people who just lit up a room.

I've always loved Dave since the Nirvana days. I just hope this doesn't scar him too much and it doesn't make him bitter, you know? He does just seem like one of the loveliest, most down-to-earth guys in the business.

Django

VIP Member

DEP dear little boy. Sorry, I know he wasn't a celebrity and he's been mentioned on other threads but Rayan was living in one of the poorest parts of North Morocco where the main income is from growing weed to export to Northern Europe.

All for the want of a well cover πŸ˜₯

• Heart
  • Sad

Curly Top

VIP Member
I was absolutely shocked about Helen McCory's death. She obviously wanted to keep her illness private.

She seemed such a firecracker, so full of life and fun but with an interest in the more complicated darker emotions that she drew upon to be a truly mesmerising actress.

A terrible time for her teenage children to lose her. Damian Lewis must be broken-hearted.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
The actor Paul Sorvino has passed away aged 83. Probably best known for his role as mob boss Paulie Cicero in Goodfellas. RIP πŸ˜”

• Sad
I think when someone has been ill for a while, I tend to think they become immortal almost. 73 is so young too, but she crammed so much into her life.

I sometimes see this song on Now 80s and I love it

May you rest in peace Olivia ❀

still love this song and she was so pretty

• Heart
  • Sad

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
The only story I have about Des was when his son was going to playgroup. His mum was talking to my friend, and said to her he looks so like his father. My friend said, well I don't know his father. She said oh you do, he is Des O'Connor. The other Mum was Jodie, Des's wife who was talking to my friend. Seems like she was very keen to let people know who she was... she was 35 and he was 72 when they had their son, quite a gap. But each to their own. Des was adamant never to tell hurtful jokes about others, very nice I thought.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Reported Mick Norcross of TOWIE fame has died. Last tweet suggests he may have taken his life. Sad.
reporters saying he hanged himself 😞😞.. I’ve been in a desperate situation, had a complete breakdown last March, I called it * screaming into a black void * no cunt was listening
Never have I been that desperate to take my own life
The person must be in a fucking rotten place that taking your own life is the only option 😞😞😞😞❀❀❀

• Sad
  • Heart