Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Many, many people die as an indirect result of recreational drugs. Each and everyone of them deserves compassion, caring and sympathy for their grieving loved ones.

Fly high Taylor, get that celestial drum kit ready 🥁🥁🎶

Reactions: 9

Damita

I'm really shocked over Dieter Brummer, and quite saddened. He was one of my first crushes when I used to watch Home & Away all those years ago, always excited for it to come on after the children's programmes had finished when I got in from school, or at lunch time during sick days when I'd be looked after by my gran and we'd watch together.

The Shane and Angel romance was one of my first experiences as a "shipper", although of course that term wasn't around back then.

RIP. My condolences to his family and friends.

• Heart

SofaSam

This news stopped me in my tracks ….. I knew he was sick & the outlook was poor but it’s just so very sad. He had such hope , his poor babies and his wife, they seemed to adore each other….Rest in Peace Tom.

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Actress Josephine Tewson has died at the age of 91. She is probably best known for her role as Elizabeth, Hyacinth Bucket's long suffering neighbour, in Keeping up appearances. But she played many other parts. RIP Josephine.

• Sad

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Really, really sad news. Seems the last year and multiple lockdowns really triggered her anorexia and impacted on her mental health significantly.

• Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I posted on here when I heard the news, loved Taylor, such a much-loved talented guy, and uploaded the tribute little 10yo Nandi Bushell posted on her IG. That little girl adored him and when the band let her play live with them to Everlong, last year, she said he looked after her that day and encouraged her so much. That Foo’s performance with Nandi, and Taylor looking on with admiration is the one of the most inspirational beautiful little things I’ve ever seen.

Must admit I had a little cry when I heard Taylor had passed, he had so much more to give this life. Later in the day, viewed Nando’s stories on IG, she said she had been thinking of him all day, and showed a portrait of him she had drawn that day, she looked so sad, needless to say that set me off again. Still can’t believe he’s gone, Taylor and his music touched many people’s lives, we all gonna miss him loads.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was only telling a friend about her accident about an hour ago. Such a horrific accident 😢 What was the poor soul running from to have so much drugs and alcohol in her system. Very sad for her family now, may she rest in peace 🙏
She didn’t have any alcohol in her system, cocaine yes. She was a tortured soul, hope she is at peace now

• Heart

Grrrombre

Oh, that’s so sad. I loved Mick on TOWIE, he always came across really well. Poor Kirk, it’s tragic to lose his dad so young.

• Sad

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
The brilliant character actor Geoffrey Palmer, has died aged 93. His most famous role was probably in the sit com As time goes by with Judi Dench. But he appeared in so many other great things. He was the go to actor, if you wanted a convincing authority figure. R.I.P. Geoffrey.

Reactions: 8

Curly Top

VIP Member
I don't know if it's just me, but does it seem like there seem to be more premature deaths from cancer recently?

Is this the result of the pandemic with people not getting treatment early enough?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Hugs @Wackie Jeaver 💕 a topic close to my heart too, lost dad 30 years ago to it and it bloody saddens me that 30 years later we are still losing brilliant people to this flippin illness… fingers crossed Mr W stays very well ❤ RIP Dame Deborah
I’m so sorry Doodlebug that your father had to go through that and you had to experience it. Sending you hugs tonight ♥

• Heart