Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Couldn't find a Home and Away thread :(

When I used to watch Home and Away in my school days he was brilliant and I loved him in Neighbours too. So sad that another young life is over. Hopefully plenty of co stars sing his praises, although Melissa George probably won't.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

liar liar

VIP Member
Eve Aston - another victim of the Manchester Arena bombings. The PTSD finally got her. RIP x

• Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Poor man. I’m astonished that nobody was charged with his murder. Rest in peace Mr Lubbock. The truth will be revealed one day and justice will be done.

Lauryloo

Aww I went to see Darius in concert back in the day. He was really charasmatic and pit on a good show

• Sad

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I've just learnt the Northern Irish TV presenter Aideen Kennedy has died aged 43, of a terminal illness. I read her obituary and was horrified to realise
she is only survived by her children Jacob and Eva, and her parents, Noel and Maura.
She lost her older sister Fiona to cancer in 2016, and that her brother Dara had died from a brain tumour less than a year earlier at the age of 35.
Meanwhile, her older brother Rory was killed when he was just a year old in a road accident.

Just how much heartache can one family take?
So so tragic. For her kids and her parents outliving all four of their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

SaffaQueen

Absolutely gutted to hear about ONJ.
What a lovely classy lady she was, not to mention her strength and optimism throughout her long battle with cancer.
An icon from childhood, and that voice… 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I can’t believe James Michael Tyler has passed. He was taken from us way too soon. We have lost a star and heaven has gained an amazing talent. Rest in peace.

• Sad
  • Heart

aymef

Not sure if this is allowed but here is a link to the BowelBabe Fund in case anyone wants to donate

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I found this on youtube.... LEGO!

Dare I admit this was the first record I bought? (Looks like I just did!) 😳 I remember being in Woolworths with my Dad and buying it. 😁
Although if anyone ever asks my first “proper” chart single was 9 to 5 Sheena Easton. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Dean Stockwell RIP.

Probably most well known for his Character in Quantum Leap.

Died at the age of 85.

• Sad
  • Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Keith still out living all these rockers.
I remember reading something robin williams said about if the world ended due to nuclear war all that would remain is three cockroaches and Keith Richards
Must be all the chemical preservatives.
It's a well known fact that every cigarette you smoke takes 5 minutes off your life and 5 minutes onto Keith's 🤣

• Haha