Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Henry Kissinger has died aged 100
---

Im not doubting you at all, but I googled this one and it’s nowhere to be found.
It was posted at 3:44am this morning. It’s more than likely it will take time to reach the mainstream media

That’s the Brookside official page. Hopefully it is a hoax although it’s not nice posting false death notices but we’ll see when the day progresses if it’s true

Reactions: 1

Error404

Chatty Member
RIP to the legendary TV presenter Michael Parkinson (Parky)

I wonder if he'll get to the gates of heaven and say, God allow me to introduce, Jamie Cullum.

Anyone remember any good stories from his Chat Show, think we all remember the car crash that was Meg Ryan.

shellie

VIP Member
Doesn't this make it seem unlikely it was a cardiac arrest/heart attack? I reckon his cause of death will be very similar to Aaron Carter's.
According to reports, the call put through was for cardiac arrest although I don't know how as all reports say he was already under the water by the time the assistant came back. The only stuff they found was prescribed drugs for depression, anxiety and COPD. Admittedly, there are some antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs that can give you a high but I would assume knowing his history, it would be low doses he was on. It could be he had fallen off and no one knew but it could also be they needed to know what was in his system to rule stuff out before deciding on a cause. I guess time will tell either way.

Chita

VIP Member
I loved Parky and the way he made people feel comfortable during their interviews. He was genuinely interested in people, enjoyed having a laugh, and could also be serious. He was a true professional who has the best of the best on his show, and even "coped" with Emu and Miss Piggy.

Condolences to his family and close friends.
He didn't make Meg Ryan feel comfortable.
:m 🤪 :m

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Not technically a celebrity, but very much one in his field. Rest In Peace Daniel Dennett, a wonderful, incredibly intelligent, philosopher.