Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know it may sound silly but I genuinely feel I have lost a friend. That show has been there for me through so many times in my life and Chandler was absolutely my favourite character, it saddens me knowing he had brought so much joy to so many people whilst not receiving that himself. Matthew has had so many struggles and it’s heartbreaking that this is how it’s ended for him ♥ Rest easy our funny guy x

• Heart
Reactions: 50

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Ryan O'Neal, one of the legendary abusive, piece of shit fathers that have graced this earth. Jealous of his 10-year-old Academy Award winning daughter Tatum, who was molested by Ryan's dealer when she was 12. He gave his son Griffin cocaine at 11, punched him in the face, knocking his teeth out and shot at him, banned him from Farrah's funeral. Griffin referred to him as "a very abusive, narcissistic psychopath." He left his kids to fend for themselves whilst he waltzed off to be with Farrah Fawcett. His son with Farrah, like Tatum and Griffin, has drug, mental health and criminal issues. Redmond has been allegedly diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar and antisocial personality disorder. His son Patrick with Leigh Taylor-Young seems to be the only one to be left unscathed by Ryan. Ryan accused Tatum of cashing in on lies when she wrote her autobiography, because she dared not to portray him as father of the century. That's your legacy bud.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
This is just sad and tragic. After the years of addiction, the psychological struggles stemming from Matthew's parents divorce, etc. and finally getting his shit together, it doesn't seem fair. This wasn't the ending anyone was hoping for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Sometimes it's understandable that people can not carry on. Kristina Rhinoffs Instagram post explains his reasons. In a way I wish it was more acceptable but enabled in a way. Assisted suicide so to speak. I wish that it's in place when I'm older. Controversial I know so apologies in advance if I've upset anyone x
Completely agree. It seems almost backwards that we can support animals once they're in too much pain to put them at peace, but humans are expected to suffer through all sorts until the end occurs causing trauma to not only the person living through it but to those around them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

50sGirl

VIP Member
Warwick Davis wife has died aged 53.
They came across as such a lovely, close family.
RIP Samantha.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Kizzie

RIP George Armstrong aka Grange Hill’s Alan Humphries
died on July 11, 2023, at the age of 60. He passed away after a long battle with Leukaemia. He was born on 7 September 1962.

1689218272611.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21