Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Could be a Dolores O’Riordan situation and accidental death. I know she wasn’t in the bath like Dolores but it happens. Could take weeks for an autopsy I heard, which it wouldn’t if it was clearly suicide.
I was thinking that. Eerily similar they both had future music plans they seemed excited about.

Could have been an aneurysm or anything.

Reactions: 1

Granada

Sinead was so vilified in life, donal lunny got away Scott free, he was very damaging to his son in his behaviour towards him and has a direct hand in what happened

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
We mentioned this on another thread. She went into hospital after Shane died with suicidal thoughts. Of course people can decide on the spot but if she had any notion of doing it why go to the trouble of moving to London and finding somewhere to live only a few weeks ago?
Yes I doubt she committed sucide, she was looking forward and would have highlighted if she was in difficulty/distress!! She had bad days but can get through them !! I think it could have been something else

scannertd

Chatty Member
RIP Keith LeBlanc ,drummer with Sugar Hill records and Tackhead.
Many great gigs and memories. RIP.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
There will absolutely never be another one like Sinèad. She kept her integrity and beliefs every step of the way. After hearing about a fundraiser for starving children on This Morning she literally called them up and said I have a mansion. Take it, auction it off and help the kids.

she also donated all of her clothes she wore throughout her career she had kept when she gained a bit of weight to trans youths in Ireland.

I’ve always been so proud of her for speaking out about the Catholic Church. She never wanted fame,she said that’s the life “they” wanted for me, the record label and managers. She just wanted to make music and do what she felt in her heart was right. And then when she performed next and everyone booed her instead of singing she cut off the music and made a speech doubling down and also calling out racism, class decision and sexism. But god, she’s had such a terrible life…her mother really screwed her up.

She was so talented though. What a voice and her mind was insane like her vocabulary and song writing were another level. I hope she’s in peace with her baby boy and that her other 3 children have support.
---

And who could forget when she called out Ryan Tubridy and RTE?! She was way ahead of everyone here yet again
There will absolutely never be another one like Sinèad. She kept her integrity and beliefs every step of the way. After hearing about a fundraiser for starving children on This Morning she literally called them up and said I have a mansion. Take it, auction it off and help the kids.

she also donated all of her clothes she wore throughout her career she had kept when she gained a bit of weight to trans youths in Ireland.

I’ve always been so proud of her for speaking out about the Catholic Church. She never wanted fame,she said that’s the life “they” wanted for me, the record label and managers. She just wanted to make music and do what she felt in her heart was right. And then when she performed next and everyone booed her instead of singing she cut off the music and made a speech doubling down and also calling out racism, class decision and sexism. But god, she’s had such a terrible life…her mother really screwed her up.

She was so talented though. What a voice and her mind was insane like her vocabulary and song writing were another level. I hope she’s in peace with her baby boy and that her other 3 children have support.
---

And who could forget when she called out Ryan Tubridy and RTE?! She was way ahead of everyone here yet again
Only the other week in the midst of the RTE scandal did that clip appear on my Twitter